Alliance gets Darkshore on Tuesday

I know, what I’m saying as the donate phase is most likely considered the current cycle of the warfront so we will need to wait till next month to get the increased rewards.

Who here still donates btw? Azurite is not worth throwing gold away for unless you are a Mythic raider going for world first.

no. the donate phase doesn’t impact it. if the warfront moves to the actual next phase before reset, where we have the quests, that is when were screwed.

and its good for alts.

I am :slight_smile:

Horde won’t get updated loot from the rares and world boss, either, if this happens. It is to everyones benefit that it start after the patch on Tuesday.

Yeah, right. Guess we’ll see.

you Will get the new loot as long as the Darkshore contribution don’t reach 100 percent before Tuesday come .
That is why alliance is not contributing

Horde bias strikes again!

1 Like

You know that the horde wont have the ilvl update on rare and world boss no matter what when you have a chance to have a update.

But yeah horde bias no matter what i guess…

1 Like

You are always welcome to come to alliance :slight_smile:

I think we get it Wednesday.

I honestly don’t care when or who gets it first or not. maybe that’s because i stopped caring about gear and instead trying to have fun a long time ago

Silly questions, do people actually still contribute?

:cookie:

3 Likes

i do all the time on my alts. its quick easy AP. my main avoids it like the plague because he needs so much.

It is truly sad how many players put so much emphasis on gear that will very soon become useless.

There is a blue post in general discussion that is titled something like “what to expect for season 2” or “changes in season 2”. That info is included in that post.

Guaranteed loot vs. chance at a drop.

Take a guess at which impacts more people…

1 Like

The only real implications in the big picture on the timing thing is in regard to first kills in the competitive raid scene. Population distribution and current leader boards already favor Horde, so an additional high ilvl gear slot per raider will push them just a bit further forward.

In a practical sense for the vast majority of players, there are no implications beyond optics and perception of how the timing may fall.

How is any of this horde bias? Don’t get it. But that little gnome in the pirate hat throws out the alliance victim card in nearly every single post he makes. Feelsbad.

3 Likes

Does it matter?

There isn’t a alliance raid scene left to capitalize on it.

2 Likes

It’s the only card you can play when you don’t have a strong argument to run off of.

3 Likes