Alliance Expeditions, a small, story-driven RP guild!

IC Information!

Greetings! I am Tenen Fellhew, and I would like to introduce you to Alliance Expeditions.

Alliance Expeditions is an officially sanctioned sub-organization of the Alliance military. We aren’t all soldiers, though perhaps many of us were at one time or another. We are a blend of adventurers, explorers, scholars, researchers, and diplomats. We are all of us bound by a curiosity to discover the unknown, to brave those lands never before braved by any Dwarf, Gnome, or Human.

Our current mission, for the foreseeable future, is twofold: assist the Night Elves in any way we can to better improve relations between our cultures; and explore the vast, mysterious corners of Kalimdor, so that we may better understand our world and defend our Alliance from those that would do it harm.

And in the future, should new lands present themselves to us, with new people to meet and new depths to explore, our expeditions will undoubtedly take us there. For the siren song of the unknown is always calling to us…

OOC Information!

Alliance Expeditions is a heavy roleplaying guild on the Bloodsail Buccaneers server of Classic WoW. We are, obviously, on the Alliance faction, and are an Alliance-aligned organization, not a neutral or mercenary one.

No end game progression is specifically planned or required for members, though individuals are of course welcome to organize such things if they wish.

Events will use a simple, as-little-math-as-possible rolling system to determine success and failure rates. Of course, this system may be fleshed out further as time goes on and we get a feel for what people enjoy and would like to see more of.

What Are We Looking For?

Currently we’re looking for more active members looking to make Classic WoW their home! We have a good number of folks who have been splitting their time between Classic and Retail. We’ve established the organization IC through a few meetings, and have a base of operations in Darnassus.

The guild storyline will unfold through regular major events and updates on our discord server, reflecting the actions taken by individual members of the guild.

We want to encourage everyone to have an active role in the way stories unfold, giving each member the chance to get out what they put in. I believe in being open and inclusive and want every member, from the newest individual to the oldest veteran, to feel like they have a stake in the guild.

If you’re interested in a small, tight-knit community that is fun, friendly, and likes to explore Azeroth, then I hope we’re the home for you! You can contact me on Tenen or Tennyson in game, or on Discord on XavierTeatime#6004.

We also have a discord server I’d be happy to invite you to, if you’d like to get to know us better or ask any questions before making any commitments. No matter your decision, I look forward to chatting with you and hope you’ll join us in game!
For the Alliance!

1 Like

May I ask what time you expect most of your events to be? I am interested however I work most nights till about 8:00ish realm time.

I usually don’t get home until 7-8 realm time myself, so that would be pretty standard. So far our RP has been around 8-10.

By the way, this is OP, I posted on the wrong character last time because I don’t know what I’m doing. Oops!

So, Um… Embarrassingly I thought realm time was one hour behind my timezone, not ahead. I actually get out at 10ish realm time.

Still interested despite this though, that is if you dont mind a bit of tardyness.

Not at all! Feel free to shoot me a message in game or on discord.

Sounds like an interesting guild concept! I’ll be sure to look out for you lads in the future!