Alliance epics ESPECIALLY bad tonight šŸ„“

How did the game last till ice boi was summoned ?

Resources cause retail AV to end so fast :cry:

The short version is we wiped the allianceā€™s offense, farmed them at shgy cause we couldnā€™t get it, and i looted 182 out of 200 blood. Summoning is rare, though, and takes effort that pugs are mostly unwilling to give.

The truth is that summoning ice boi is a waste of time in modern AVā€¦ if we have a turtle , itā€™s just faster to burn down resources than summoning .

Itā€™s a psychology thing. The pugs will see icelord towering over the terrain and say nopenopenope. In theory. Icelord secures the win 19/20 times, so itā€™s a waste and worth doing at the same time. Shrug.

Actually, having read your actual post, icelord can break an alliance bridge turtle and allow us to get the bunkers. ā€œfaster to burn down resourcesā€ is debate-able, but still right in some cases.

Edit: you werenā€™t in that one, were you?

Whatā€™s your trick Governator? I was actually on the attacking side earlier and we lost. I told Horde that Governator would tell us to go BT but none of the Horde listened to me and rode to SR to their deaths. I spent the rest of the BG telling them that we lost because nobody followed the Governator tactics.

1 Like

A magician never reveals their secrets! Nah but I donā€™t queue alone, and only at certain times.