Alliance Druid Races

Man, love both my druids but really do miss the meld on my hordie. Sometimes I forget, run thru a pile of meanies thinking I’m gonna just meld when I get there, nw…then I realize…ut oh. Fighttttt!

1 Like

If I played an druid, he would be Kul’Tiran.

Damn knife-eared bastards.

I would play a druid if it was gnome only!

2 Likes

Am I the only one that finds male Kul’tirans insanely hot? >.>

That dad bod.

I like my KT Druid :frowning:

I’m basically the strongman aesthetic I wish I could get in RL

Nah I like my big ol dumb punch and creepy forms as a kul tiran

Quite possibly :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish racials were just ala-carte. I would prefer being able to pick whatever looks coolest and performs best. I care about performance more so I just haven’t really bothered getting invested in cosmetics. This would fix that issue.

It would create another issue with lore of course, but I haven’t paid attention to WoWs story in a long time so I dunno how much other people care about that.

You don’t need to hide if you can run really fast, have a billion CC tools, can escape almost any CC yourself, heal yourself if you get damaged, turn into a tank if you finally get caught, and the list goes on.

People aren’t choosing Night Elf Druid for Shadowmeld; they’re choosing it because it’s a perfect thematic fit, and they’re cute.

but you can get shadowmeld as other races. It’s called playing a rogue :smiley:

Ok a bobcat druid form is something I need in my life.

1 Like

Just play without meld, the few cheeses you can do with it won’t make up for being an elf if you don’t like elfs.

Leaning too heavily on anything whether a racial, trinket or temp power won’t do you any favours in the long run, just a lot of bad habits.

Every strat these days seems to be :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: ~ Gotta avoid those spooky mechanics D:

2 Likes