Alliance Demands Paid Faction Changes

But from. You you said it’s going to revert to go back to alliance v horde so I’m not seeing the problem anything can be a consideration to them

is this the OG game? Nope

It’s supposed to be a representation of it. Go back to retail.

PAID FACTION TRANSFER PLEASE!~

blizz, you will make a sick amount of cash if you do this, just tell kotick and i am sure he will be on board.

1 Like

lol this is absolutely not even close to the original tbc experience. This is the 2.4 client. There have been soo many changes that blizzard even said this time around that its some changes.

You want pure classic? go back to vanilla classic.

If they test it and it doesn’t get implemented, it got horde hopes up for nothing and alliance worked up for no reason. It’s the worst possible way to deal with horde queues and yet this is what they chose to “test”?

This is for everything man crap happens

One of the funniest parts of this whole debacle was alliance were gloating the entire time about horde queues being insanely long. Now that there’s a proposed solution allies are saying they will quit.

I don’t know if this is a good change or terrible change honestly, but blizzard does things based on money making metrics so it shouldn’t be too much of a shock by now. Why else did they add boosting? For friends to come together? Perhaps it was more for money. The same reason they’re likely adding this change.

3 Likes

You could have had them all along

It’s not even about racials for me. Ally pvpers in general are terrible. My experience solo queueing im TBC so far has been a 20-30% win rate on any given day.

Free boost or transfer to horde so I can play without half a team of afkers or people spamming “just give up for quick mark”, thank you.

1 Like

That does sound very appealing doesn’t it.

So the alliance dont wana bg, causing horde quees to be long af. And then when you do bg, there is a terrible attitude in the alliance pvp community? Don’t think blizz can fix that with a blue post, but at least now does who enjoy pvp and enjoy it with out wasting their entire day.

Yeah… “analysis”… Wink, wink!

All them damn boostie bois killing our horde queues snuff

Paid faction changes?

Hell no I’m not giving Blizzard another dime outside of my sub in an attempt to “fix” a problem they created.

Why paid faction changes? It should be free. I want Blizzard to give everyone 2 weeks to choose if they want to do PvP or not.

1 Like

Actually it started out as a “horde need a free faction transfer BEFORE pre-patch” …but no one listened.

And thats why you are here, posting on the forums.

Cuz you are fine.

they already have that and it is free. its called rerolling

horde rerolling would have actually solved a problem. the servers would be more balanced. telling alliance to reroll is pretty dumb, that just makes the problem worse.

not that horde care. they need to overwhelm a server to be happy because they are trash.