Alliance Council - RPPVP community

Alliance Council is a community for people who like roleplay and PVP - in other words, the people who originally came to RPPVP servers because they were RPPVP servers. We welcome all who like to play in character and like to play with war mode enabled.

Alliance Council is intended to help facilitate:

- Finding war mode groups for game content, something that is becoming more and more necessary as Horde invaders overrun Kul Tiras.

- Allowing alliances of small RPPVP guilds to join together to tackle content requiring larger numbers of players, possibly including eventual raiding beyond the raid finder level.

Send a /tell to any <Huntress> member in game and they will find someone to invite you. Any guild leaders who join will be given invite privileges so they can invite the rest of their guilds.

Short version: if you play Alliance in character and have war mode on, join Alliance Council.
1 Like
Alliance Council is growing, slowly but steadily. For example, today members from three guilds formed two different groups that went into, and won, six battlegrounds, with no losses, getting everyone concerned their first normal and epic battleground wins of the day for Conquest. Other members also grouped for 3v3 arenas.

If you or your guild is interested in joining Alliance Council, contact any member of <Huntress> or <Knights of Arathor>, or any other council member with invite privileges.
Answering the Call to Arms in Tiragarde now. Look us up in game if you want to join us. Edit: done.
Held the Terrace of the Devoted for close to an hour, satisfying everyone's Call to Arms and getting Sulime her Horde Slayer. Now I need it too!

Gah, I hate these new forums… sigh.

Anyways, is there any way to get into this being off realm? I’ve looked for you in my phase around Boralus but never had any luck bumping into you.

1 Like

Yes; communities are cross realm and we have plenty of members from other realms. Just whisper Sulime or me or almost any other Huntress 120. We don’t have to be in the same shard.

Huntress members generally run several Call to Arms groups each week, and several of our new 120s and almost 120s are thinking about putting together casual rated battleground groups to catch up on Conquest.

I hope you’re serious.
Maelstrom has been my home since 2007, and every time I return I fight the desire to move realms.
But, Maelstrom is my home. I will fight for it as long as there are worthy foes to fight. I’m returning again, and bolstering my ranks.
I hope you’re serious.

1 Like

PS.
This thread was helped to make the decision.
I really hope you’re…
Serious.

Had a rough time repelling the Horde invasion of Tiragarde Sound today in an incomplete group, with so many Horde champions roaming the field. We did eventually succeed, though. I understand the invasion of Zuldazar yesterday went better, in a full group including Jerec.

The activity in the community is heating up thanks to war mode. Sometimes we now have more than one group at a time attacking the Horde or repelling a Horde attack!

Please stay tuned…

The Alliance has virtually wiped out the Horde presence in Kul Tiras, and is pressing the assault in Dazar’Alor. With few Horde champions left to fight, the Alliance Council is now considering assisting in the final Alliance assault on Zuldazar being led by Jaina, with the goal of killing the Zandalari troll king and extracting Jaina safely.

Tentatively the raid time will be Sunday afternoons, possibly starting as early as this coming Sunday. We will probably be starting with a forgiving healer heavy raid makeup, targeting 2 tanks, 4 healers, and 8-10 damage dealers. If you are interested, please post here or contact us in game.

After two weeks of being turned back by Zandalari forces at the base of the docks, I am happy to report that our assault finally pushed into the city of Dazar’alor yesterday. We defeated Zandalari pseudopaladins and other strange mercenaries, gave the reanimated remains of Grong a proper rest, and reduced an aberration animated from goblin gold. We probed into the following council chamber but haven’t defeated them yet.

Gathering for the assault starts at 1pm server on Sundays. Currently requiring ilvl 381 and knowledge of the fights.

This week, having spent some time honing our team, strategies, and equipment, we pushed through to and defeated four representatives of Horde demigods, called loa, in their chamber. We found King Rastakan’s throne room but didn’t manage to defeat him.

We went up against Zandalari heros this week instead of just their normal defenders. Their heroic defenders pushed us back and we were unable to keep the treasure room. Some of us did pick up loot on the way there, though.

We just had a nice outing to the tropical beaches of Zuldazar. We got credit with the 7th legion for an assault, for helping out on the Zandalari front, for killing Horde, and for killing more Horde. The only casualty was that the turtles demanded one of our bounty bags when we left.