Alliance boomy LFG

On Proudmoore.

Main- A Balance Druid: 439 ILVL, 69.8 neck, 3/8m EP, 4/9m Bod, 1,276 m+ io, 1k pvp rating.

Alt- A WW Monk: 438 ILVL, 67.2 neck, 3/8m, 708 m+ io.

Alt- A Mage: 431 ILVL, 66.8 neck, 8/8H EP, 3/9m Bod.

On Area 52.

Alt- H Shadow Priest: 436 ILVL, 68 neck, 4/8m, 450 M+ io.

Available every day except Saturday till 1230pm est.

Addons: WA, ERT, AA, MDT, RCLC, BigWigs.

This xpac has hit me hard just like everyone else. I am looking to stay alliance and push mythic raiding along with pvp and mythic+. I am a quiet person who always shows up and looks to help others. I would like a group who had at least as much prog as I have had. I also want a group who wants to push further in 8.3. I also like to pvp and would like to push keys as high as possible. I can provide logs. I also have been messing around with a Warlock and DH alts. I have alts to keep me active and not to get bored of the game. Thank you for reading.

Good morning, we are 6/8 Alliance on Dalaran, looking for a few dps for 8.3 and possibly this tier if needed. Got Zaqul to sub 30 last week so a kill this week hopefully :hugs: Hmu if our times work and we can chat, thanks !

Impact [H] Area 52

Hey there! We’re a 5/8M BoD guild that started this tier, and we’re recruiting both casual/Mythic+ players AND Raider for this tier and next! If you have any interest in Horde on Area-52 we would love to have your Shadow Priest and your (formerly :P) Alliance ALTs!

We are extremely active with 20+ members on at all times, and do weekly events that range from Mythic ALT Runs to transmog contests and old Achievement/Mount runs!

We pride ourselves on our extremely active and focused community planning to keep the game interesting for not just our raiders, but our casual friends! So, if you want to be a casual fun play with some new friends kind of guy, or progression minded and focused CE Raider, we have it all!

Current Raid Recruitment-
DPS- Shadow Priest

Feel free to hit me up in game for more information and a friendly chat!
MedeHawk#1723

Heya Cruxlock

Sellswords is a 6/8M team in Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We’ve been around since BrF and CE since HFC. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific time and we’d love to talk to you about joining us for some internet dragon slayage!

Add me to btag or discord – details below.

• Hante
    btag - hantevirus#1921
    discord - Hantevirus#8346
    www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey There!

Nevermore on Turalyon Alliance is currently looking for skilled players to enjoy pushing cutting edge with us. We have a long history of raiding at a high level, going back to Wrath of the Lich King. While we aren’t as hardcore as we used to be, we are a group of quality players that can clear content while enjoying a laid back atmosphere.

We offer all the commodities of a high end guild (cauldrons/guild repairs/food/vantus) without the elitist mentality. We expect you to show up prepared and ready to kill things on a 6 hour raid week but not enough to break your day to day routine.

We mainly are looking for strong dps - with the exact specs/classes being relatively flexible.

Current Progress:
6/8M Eternal Palace
8/8H Eternal Palace
8/9M BoD

Raid Nights: Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:00pm est

Contact us:
In game: Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825
In discord: Xenos#4932 or Glade #5564

Hey! would love to chat more~

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Two Day Raiding Guild is a two day raiding guild (surprise!) on Stormrage. Formed in November 2018 by CE raiders, who want to achieve CE consistently on a two day schedule in a fun and positive environment.

Current Progression:

Mythic: The Eternal Palace - 6/8
Mythic: Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9
Mythic: Uldir - 7/8

Raid Times:

8pm-11pm (EST/Server time) - Tuesday/Wednesday

Current Recruitment Needs:

Exceptional Ranged DPS
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Mistweaver Monk

However, we are always on the lookout for exceptional players so feel free to throw in an application or chat with anyone of us. Applications can be made through the website below.

-twodayraidingguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Minimum Requirements:

430+ ilvl
65+ HoA
Mythic raiding Experience (preferably in the current expansion)

Expectations from Raiders:

• Basic understanding of encounters -Officers will post videos/guides in the raiders discussion channel (discord) and all raiders are expected to review them. Feedback is always welcome on these strategies.
  • Class Knowledge - We expect all raiders to know their class and min/max their performance.
  • Warcraft Logs - Understand that warcraft logs are an amazing tool to help you perform better, and learn from your mistakes. We have officers who will help you if needed to sift through the logs.
  • Attendance - We expect 90%+ attendance.
  • Positive Attitude - Ability to accept constructive criticism and always strive to improve, be enthusiastic about the game, and respect your fellow raiders.
  • Mythic + - We require all raiders to do a +10 Key every week.

Other Requirements:

• Discord
  • Astral Keys (Addon)
  • WeakAuras
  • DBM or BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools

Please do not hesitate to add us on Btag if you any questions at all.

Tatercoins - Jbad#1302 (Discord: Jeb#6706)
Zomgmetamorf - Prodivus#1121
Vuruca - Los#11643
Grimcharm - Grimcharm#1383 (Discord - Grimcharm#0924)

Hey there! Looks like we could be a good fit for you. [Firehawk] is a guild of great friends and teammates recruiting for both its raid teams. Corpse Run(3/8M) runs Tuesday & Wednesday 6-9pst. Also Twilight Fenix(1/8M) runs full clear heroic and some mythic Friday & Sunday 6-9pst. We’d be more than glad to have you as a part of our team and community!
If interested, you can contact me via my btag Brerellin#1558

are you available at all on saturday?

We are a team on Proudmoore, , 6/8M team on a 2 day schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

[A] The Church 1/8M Tue/Wed 630PM-930PM PST We are a decent group of individuals with a sense of community. I have been here for over 10 years. If you are looking for a chill place to make friends and kill bosses, this is the place. Hit me up Enders#1814.

We’re on Proudmoore, not sure what times you’re looking for, but lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

Good evening, Proudmoore guild here looking for ranged dps to add to our group, Please hit me up on discord if you have any questions (Blast#4486)
Here is our wall of text with the info and such, thanks for the time.

(7/8) (A) Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 7/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Tanks: Would consider an amazing Tank

Melee DPS: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Open

Healers: Druid or Paladin

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Battle for Azeroth
Uldir: 8/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/8M

Legion
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 10/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M
Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M
Highmaul: 7/7M
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:
If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:
Stabster (Discord: Mistake$5834, BNet: Naughtymeat#1528#11766)
Stareana (Discord:Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)
Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

Hello add me on discord or bnet I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.
is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras 5/8 M EP
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Eternal Palace: 7/8m
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282