Alliance AV Discord Premades are Great

it’s pretty dead since Alliance changed the meta

The Alliance premades are more than just 20-40 players talking on Discord. They’re vetting people for gear / class comp, and they mess up queues for the non-premade folk on their own faction, causing a 20v40 game for the first five or so minutes, leading to a near auto loss against Horde.

Anyway, it leads to near 100% victories for them, but I’m sure a significant number of players have quit over this (if the countless anti-premade threads are any indication.) After all, why would any serious PvPer play Classic BGs with guys safespotting flag and premading and chugging LiP/FaP on cd when far more balanced games exist?

It’s not that alliance changed the meta, horde are just zerging now so there’s no need for premades.

Its more that any Horde that cared have LONG since quit or finished their grinds.

When Horde cared, and the premades didnt work for Alliance, we never lost. :smiley:

It’s about to get good again- once prepatch drops people will queue like crazy to get their r14 ez gear, then once TBC drops and HFP causes most of the imbalanced servers to completely Stalagg expect even more massive differences in AV participation, which makes it even easier to premade.

Horde need to remember the only reason premades are even possible is because of a massive numbers disparity that they caused themselves, encouraged, then made worse with their denial and turtle tactics. The ability to remove any chance of premades was always 100% in the Horde’s hands.

Just from this one post, I can tell that you have a significant inferiority complex.

Dude this is a video game bro, try to have some fun.

Your pixelated accomplishments hold no real value.

I urge you to seek some form of psychiatric help.

It wasnt Horde’s fault Alliance decided to look for ways, repeatedly to secure a massive advantage in coordination, while also cheesing out the mechanics of the warmasters/drek.

You all did it, because you didnt win otherwise, as proven by a solid run where Horde lost maybe 1% of the time.

And it wasn’t alliance’s fault Horde stacked servers, exploited constantly in the world with safe spotting and in BGs, harassed players for months trying to get them to quit or reroll, and even doxx’d and threatened to kill players who dispelled their buffs when they were raiding (something Blizz had no issue with).

You did it because you knew you couldn’t handle even the slightest disadvantage in pvp, you went Horde knowing Blizz would have your back no matter what and that the world and BGs were designed from a map standpoint to benefit you, and this has been proven many times such as on Incendius where Horde spent months with a numbers advantage crushing raids in BRM, then when a few guilds xfered to Alliance and Alliance took their buffs for a mere two weeks the entire Horde fled like little babies to other servers.

Clown show.

Does any of that remotely have to do with AV win/loss rate?

1 Like

Nothing, just butthurt.

I mean, is he seriously revving the map blame train, even after the past couple months of alliance winning? What is this even?

lol alliance win because they keep bringing in their T3 geared toons, while horde is all the tbc rerollers.

Oh noes, one side sometimes has better gear overall. :roll_eyes:

(Both sides experience this frequently. News, at 11.)

If you cannot see that requiring superior organization to win supports the notion of map imbalance rather than refutes it, I don’t know what to tell you. Also, a couple months? Aw, muffin. Your morale would not survive as Alliance, losing 95% of AVs for much longer than that. Which brings me to the most important point: both factions have exactly the same kinds of players. They are equal in that respect. The only differences worth discussing are actual differences: racial abilities, shaman versus paladin in different situations, and asymmetric maps.

1 Like

Nope, alliance stacking pve servers to avoid pvp alone speaks volumes.

Nope again,it merely requires a team to be willing to play the big they queue for, and knowledge and utilization of inherent strengths.

he is a known troll don’t waste your time on him