Alliance and their 40 man raid.... shameful

Haven’t seen him in a few months but he’s free to watch our stream where we have been dunking on Horde guilds in Boralus and Stormwind or wherever they show up. We definitely don’t just fight and win in Nazjatar so I’m not sure what he’s talking about.

but can they do it everyday like ruin does :slight_smile:

Errr this is a weird question. I mean yeah I guess they do? Lol. Couple raids of people get some kills on me in a lagged event. I mean I don’t think any player on wow has yet to be killed :thinking: the difference again is it’s just me or maybe me and some of my friends. The ratio of kills we get by our handful to the alli numbers are in our favor. So yeah do I die out there? Ofcourse little guy. Do I kill alli more than I die out there? U know I do so u reach for whatever u can to try and shut this pvp monster down.

And as for Pom Pom boy. I actually might look into some of these horde raids attacking your cities. Couple weeks ago it was just me and 2 my friends killing u guys in boralus. At the end of the fighting when we got bored from being there over an hour. Like 5-6 alli tried following us out the city to not let us escape. We killed them multiple times then finally left. But yeah I’ll look into the communities I’m apart of and see what’s been going on pvp wise on your cities. Sounds like they could use a lil bit of papabear backing off u are making claims of wiping them

I really don’t

well you going to learn today :wink:

Just set your add-on to every Ruin(& affiliates) member you see to KoS and you announce in Gen. Let the zone sort them out.

1 Like

Which add on does that? Sounds interesting

Forgot it doesn’t announce anymore but u can

1 Like

I play horde on tich which is ruins main server and it’s totally fine since there are shards. If they kill you take the L and rez. Don’t cry like a boo boo butt about a once in a blue moon smashing. What’s especially triggering is that it’s a horde player crying about a numbers imbalance🙄

Sharding is designed to do this.

I was doing the stormsong assault, horde was there with a 40 man, i build a counter group, we wipe them once, and suddenly they’re gone, as we start disbanding we come to find out we were moved away from the shard with the horde raid group.

Sharding is complete garbage in BfA. I’m just sick of it.

No argument there.

Both, which is why Ruin will NEVER get my amazon prime account tied to his twitch due to CL. Can’t wait to see some CL snowflake moan and groan to Blizzard about this post so I get a 3 day ban. Snowflakes you are! Snowflakes you will remain!

So you’re accusing them of doing the thing you’re doing right now? Bold strategy cotton.

I think what that dude is doing is different. He was complaining about how u guys can’t take anything said about u and u take it all to heart and then report to blizzard about it. I could be wrong but that’s what it seemed like

1 Like

Ogpapabear, thank you. You are clearly thinking right here. They are so caught up in their head that they are right, they refuse to see anyone else’s viewpoint. Really, all they are is a very very small population of this world thinking they are trendsetters. They aren’t! And then they go complaining to the powers-to-be. Remember, its only less than 100 out of how many millions? Watch, i’ll get that 3 day ban or total ban on these boards with only 100 out of millions. Ugh. And now I shall discontinue any more talk on these two groups. You never know in real life who really joins your guilds. Take care all!

Lol, you’re literally doing what you’re accusing others of doing. No one from CL or Ruin posts here besides me, and this isn’t even the primary forum I frequent. No one would post here if you children could be quiet and stop making threads about us. All it does is make more alliance want to join us or check us out in general.

Whatever! So boring now! Just go away. I will fade into the background but I feel sorry for any that runs with you and your buds. Screenshots do work! I guess the liquid hides many memories! I should contact folks who can write articles but won’t. The 15 minutes of fame you were given has faded away. Like I said, I will fade away into the background. Let’s hope you treat future members with all the respect they deserve because you surely don’t deserve it. I’m not speaking to you individually, only as a group. Like I have said a few times before, I have respect for Archaos, he says things upfront and out in the open. P.S. the 15 minutes of fame is from Andy. You know, Andy Warhol? See you all on the flip side but not here.

Good. Please leave. You sound demented, ranting about CL and Ruin and I believe at one point accusing people of being CL alts lol.

What are you talking about?

Please do. It really makes us laugh knowing how upset you are over wpvp happening in a video game. Honestly though, it’s just a video game and pixels. Nothing happens to you irl.

K.

We treat anyone who wants to play with us kindly. We just don’t like people insinuating things and lying about stuff and coming to the forums foaming at the mouth.

Then why are you raging on the forums?

I have zero idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

That’s right, and if you don’t have the right connections to the best WPvP A-side, it’s a big “screw you”.

It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.