Alliance and their 40 man raid.... shameful

That’s the only way they can do anything. It happens in Nazjatar and it happens during assaults. Thanks for lagging the servers and literally not even trying to PvP but win out of numbers.

Typical Alliance.

5 Likes

Horde do it too. Stop whining.

9 Likes

Typical Horde. See I can do that to /eyeroll

7 Likes

Dude
In world pvp fair fights are for suckers

12 Likes

Who was IT Alliance raid during ASSAULT?

Ruin or Cryptids?

WHY AM I NOT SHOCKED.
sad bad zergers

1 Like

Horde do it too. Stop whining.

7 Likes

Its so cute Horde cry about 40 man raids as if alliance don’t experience faction imbalance 10x worse than that on the daily.

6 Likes

Both factions have 40 man raids pretty consistently. I’ll admit that the Alliance have been accelerating their game lately but that doesn’t change that it’s seen on both ends.

2 Likes

This is a philosophical difference. Some people believe that there are more important things than just “winning.” Such as: challenging yourself, winning that unfair fight, etc.

That mentality is what separates pvpers from zerglings and griefers.

6 Likes

i mean it usually takes multiple alli to fight me for it to be a fair fight. but hey pvp happens,

Horde do it too, stop whining.

3 Likes

It was probably a Hordie seeing two Alliance and a hunter pet at the same time and saying “raid!”

2 Likes

i see you play on thrall, a former pve server that is 99% horde. i wouldn’t expect you to understand wpvp but welcome to being owned online

my bad oozo i replied to the wrong guy, fixed

2 Likes

oops somebody is butt hurt

LOL I love sarcasm

Sarcastic ways till the end of my days right?

My guild got together and wiped out a 40man raid once in Nazmir, felt so damn good. One of my favorite memories of BfA.

If we’re talking RUIN in Nazjatar… yeah something needs to be done to address that.

I have no problems with raid groups in WPVP, in fact some of the best WPVP this expac has come from that. But what I do have issues with is how easily it is for 100+ people to easily flood a shard so quickly, that shouldn’t be doable.

3 Likes

They have a system and people looking for shards with their multi realm guild. They hop in lag it down and win. But it’s the only zone they do this and they know anywhere else they get stomped. They claim great pvp accolades but really are shard manipulating idiots that couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag on a lesser wpvp scale. And it really isn’t even the numbers it’s that the numbers lag the game down so quick horde can’t fight back and gives up. But hey just kill any ruin u see anywhere u go and make it a point. It’s what I do. They are funny little guys when not in coms sharding into one zone to lag for a event

6 Likes

Doesn’t Ruin kill you everytime you show up in Naz?