<Alliance> Aftermath is Recruiting Raiders!

(11/11 Kara, 2/2 Gruul, 1/1 Mag) is openly recruiting for both our competitive raid team (Tues/Wed 6-9PM Server Time) as well as second 25-man roster (Time/Day TBD, but likely not Tues/Wed to allow for alt support)

About Us:
Aftermath a long tenured gaming community with both a Leadership Team and raid group that has extensive experience in Vanilla, Retail, and Classic WoW. Originally hailing from Smolderweb and recently transferred to Grobbulus, our guild is excited to continue the objective of high-performance progression throughout all phases of Classic TBC. We have a culture of open communication, fun, and flexibility while also maintaining a much needed sense of maturity (no gamer words in chat, voice, etc.). Lastly, we have high expectations that our raid Team not only understands how to optimize their class in terms of spec, rotations, and consumables but also comes to each encounter educated and are continuously pushing to improve themselves.

Recruitment Needs: Our first raid team is in need of the below class/spec support but we are open to applications for all roles/classes for our second 25-man roster
Shaman (all specs, but preferably Resto or Enhancement)
Resto Druid

Loot Process:
Loot Council utilizing That’s My BIS wishlist for 25-Man raids and Main Spec open roll for Kara

I’m Interested – what next?
Reach out to me via Discord (Azlyn#9450) or online (Tinynukes) to learn more about joining but certainly feel free to contact any of our Guild Members online well!