Alli Priest seeking guild

I main a 110, 359 Spriest/Holy and am looking for a close knit social guild or raiding guild with a fluid social aspect. I dont raid too often yet I love the social aspect of a tight knit community.

Hey Illiyssia, Moonlight Coffeehouse is a new guild so we are still growing, but our focus is to have a fun and friendly community that enjoys doing content with each other. We’d love to have you with us so please keep us in mind as you search for your new guild! We hope you find what you’re looking for and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

Good day, Illiyssia. We may be a large guild but we have a close core of people who raid, do Mythic+, chat in g chat and discord. We encourage everyone to be social but no pressure. We have some casual raiding as well, both team and non team. We welcome anyone who is willing to keep chat clear of toxic topics. Check us out and perhaps we are a good fit for you :slight_smile: 😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild - #361 by Gojim-dalaran

Bumping my post