All Will Serve Risen Skulker Dismiss

How do I dismiss the perma pet from the All Will Serve talent. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find a dismiss option.

You dismiss the OG pet.

I tried that but the Risen Skulker sticks around…it’s crazy making.

1 Like

It should be dismissed when you dismiss the original Timmy. It works for me.

If that doesn’t work, try deallocating All Will Serve Talent.

If that doesn’t work, try logging out and logging in.

If that doesn’t work, idk what else to tell you. Literally. :frowning:

EDIT: Oh, try switching specializations too! That’s another option.

i’m doing the talent thing now. I also put in a bug report…thank for trying to help…i appreciate it.

1 Like

you can use the normal dismiss pet or a dismiss pet macro, however, in order to dismiss the skeleton, you have to have a ghoul summoned. you can’t dismiss him on his own.

It’s buggy . Even when it’s suppose to dismiss with your ghoul it won’t sometimes . Had the issue early in the xpac when I was still playing Dk That in HoA when you jump to clear the 3rd Goliath guy to activate the first boss he won’t dismiss and end up pulling . Big feels .

Thanks to all for the help. I think the issue was I wasn’t high enough to have the pet ghoul yet so I didn’t have the pet bar for dismiss. As a low level, prior to ghoul pet, the All Will Serve talent screwed me over in the dungeons because the Risen Skulker didn’t go away with the temporary ghoul…it just stuck around and body pulled everything it could. Now that I have the pet bar, the dismiss function is an option.

this was it…and releasing the early on temporary ghoul wouldn’t dismiss the skeleton. Thank you!