All Warmode Flagged Should be CZR'd/layered Together

I spend time in warmode, mostly gathering, sometimes I collect a crate, sometimes I gank some bot farmers (after reporting the friggin’ cheaters).

Mostly I am alone.

I have seen some posts stating that Warmode is a failure. Given how empty it is now that everyone is geared and all that, I can’t say I disagree.

So I have also seen some posts re: all flagged/warmode players being layered/CZR’d together.

I think I agree with that.

Pack 'em in Blizz. Push the bodies in like they do on those rush hour trains in Tokyo. Make that pain train hot, sweaty and brutal.

I think I’d like to see packed zones with endless combat happening over and over. And that will happen when the chicken coup gets too full. All the roosters gonna rooster, and the bodies gonna hit the floor. I’ll be hiding in the zone corner crying like a real man, but I’ll be there damn it!

Also, please include RP realms in that. ALL of 'em, pack 'em in baby.

Edit: If you have to, offer the hard core killers an exclusive plastic medal of accomplishment with a nice macthing skirt. They will GO FOR IT! I assure you. We could call it Gladiator something something…idk just spit ballin’.

3 Likes

Maybe not tightly packed all into the same shard, but I definitely agree that we should be put together more instead of sharded out into empty shards.

Having every single person who has War Mode on in the same shard at all times would actually be kind of hectic and chaotic for the servers. It realistically wouldn’t hold up and we’d experience all types of lag, especially if you plan on bringing in OCE players in that mix too.

The amount of available shards needs to be reduced. It’s too much as it is, the world feels empty and they need to bring the players in together to duke it out.

2 Likes

Yah, you are correct. I had a late coffee and was excited! lol, also some good epic bgs. We lost, I still had fun.

But yah, if one chooses warmode, they should be sharded into all the others, properly balanced for stability, but populated enough to create friction.

I have this sneaking suspicion though that this is one of those ideas that sounds great, and may not be so easy to do on the back end with out a lot of effort.

A little late here, but at least all RP realms together. Realistically it’d be 80% MG, WrA, and ED, but we can sneak the other lower/med pop ones in there too. The fact that MG, WrA, and ED aren’t all sharded together for WM is already a disservice.

Bring back World Defense and we’ll hopefully see a lot more activity, especially in the old world.

1 Like