All unpopular class/race makeups wanted : )

One of the things I remember most about Vanilla WoW is that If you didn’t have the right makeup with your character/class you weren’t getting invited to Raid or other activities.

I know some will come in here and tell you that they will accept you as a Druid or a Moonkin, and yeah, they might take one with them on their Raid team, but the rest of you will just wander around without any hope. Or if they can’t find anyone else to fill a raid run they may take you along, but you will never be the preferred class/race. You can be appropriately geared to run all content, no matter what some min/maxer tries to tell you.

I’m actively running a clan right now, and we all go out of our way to include everyone. Feel free to ask current members how we treat people that are inexperienced with raiding. We took 6 brand new people through Raids, just this week alone!

So, if you are planning on running a class/race that is not preferred, feel free to join us, and all your Raiding dreams will all come true. From the top to the bottom our clan is made up of people who have fun playing, and don’t mind helping out anyone!

All unpopular class/race makeups wanted : )