All troll guild interest?

Hey all, been away from game since season 1 shadowlands and have been wrapped up in classic for quite awhile lol. So just gauging interest if when I come back and wanting to play on this server for the RP element if anybody would be interested in an all troll guild? Zandalari and Reg trolls both accepted.

Had a lot of fun with this in classic rolling around in warbands of trolls screaming tazdingo and just having fun. Would aim to be a heroic raiding guild mainly but dabble in bgs, arenas and keystones. And maybe rbgs if there is enough interest.

If this drums up some interest I’ll get a discord started and we can start making it happen. Taz’dingo!

1 Like

I say do it. I will even make a character to help you start it out. I’ll delete the character afterwards, but I will definitely help you make it if you even need the help. My suggestion is get the guild made then advertise in the community features ( J to access) and use trade chat as well.

Make use of the forums here and in the World’s End RP Tavern. I bet you will get some people. It’s a fantastic idea! You can never have enough guilds that put RP first; as long as they follow the lore of course. Also their is the Soldiers of Azeroth community discord for ED.

tinyurlDOTcom/wowsoa

Yes I had to spell out dot. Not sure what is up with that. You can use the site to look for more members. I really hope you make this guild. Things like that will help the RP scene on the server.

i would be interested.

1 Like

Tried really hard for BFA to make one. Big Bad Voodoo, but people burnt out and recruitment was slow.

half of the guild is the name itself.

Would love to see it. Good luck!

Between Zanda and Regular trolls you can be every class except for DH and Evoker. I hope you do it.

Regular Trolls should be able to be DH…

RIP < Massive Mojo >

1 Like