All these crying posts have me convinced

The majority of the whiners here are either just at bad at pvp or trolling. Theres no other explanation.

5 Likes

Thanks marduk

13 Likes

Low effort bait

1 Like

What defines bad at PvP?

Most people base it off your ability to go into an arena game mode and become the best that way.

I personally think this is just over glorified - BGS are the truest form of PvP. Not popular but I think it plays more like a fun game rather than the stresses of micro managing add ons to see when I should next cast a spell…no thanks rather just go in a smack people and cap a node.

1 Like

Lol well i def know what category youre in

1 Like

Well after seeing your rating, I know which one you are.

3 Likes

Let me go tell AWC champs cdew and venruki that they are bad for complaining about rets because 700 rated marduk said so

1 Like

these bg andies are something else.

1 Like

Yup, you must be a detective. Couldn’t be anything else. Thank the lord for the educational system that imbued you with those powers of reasoning and analysis.

They need to work on the balancing

its the no child left behind act.

More like it’s the nature and the cycle of these forums nowadays. This can be blamed on lack of interaction from mods or devs because when they used to actually interact with the community, the forum users felt like they were being heard. Now it’s just an echo chamber of nothing but complaining about x class being overpowered.

Then of course, when one class does get nerfed, the attention gets turned to another class being overpowered and it’s literally all you see on these forums. Thus is the cycle of the forums doing nothing but crying about a class needing to be nerfed. It’ll be a never ending cycle.

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/989031224842518528/1090835681141596263/image.png

it’s insane anyone can complain about ret
ret isn’t even good right now, not even LITERALLY marduk can make the spec work better than @ a 32% winrate

actually absurd how everyone is just spam crying !!!

8 Likes

Lf ret for alt games
Dude invite that guy he’s a geared ret. Triple digit cr just means he’s still in placements no doubt. Nobody gets stuck at 800 legitimately. Hey why’d he trinket a slow and then freedom himself

1 Like

your post remind me of our politicians, either really dumb or trolling.

I think alot of shammy players rn need to learn about cross cc and cc the ret on their burst so u dont get flameshock dispelled.

I actually hope people like you and Renae stick around long enough to learn more about the game, etc. so you can look back at posts like these someday and cringe.

1 Like

The fact they ousted themselves is amazing.

1 Like

This. Is. Amazing.

Lol coming from an 850 ret with 9-19 record. yeah bro all the r1 and 3k+ cr people complaining are just trash. Youre the pro :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes