All the PTR realms are offline

All The PTR realms are offline and I was wondering if there is maintence going on and when will I be able to play

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/265370

Considering that there has been no activity in the PTR forum for over a month, it may be offline due to lack of an patch needing to be tested.

How do you access shadowlands in PTR?

Customer Support really doesn’t have any involvement with the PTR, that is primarily run by our QA team for testing, but is there an indication that the PTR should be active right now?

They are often taken offline when there is no testing taking place and/or something needs updated/maintenance, etc…

2 Likes

Right now, you don’t.

The PTR isn’t up at the moment. When they have something to test, they’ll announce it and bring the servers back up. There’s no way of knowing when the PTR will be up again.

At the moment I don’t believe they are testing anything. I imagine that might change soonish, as we progress further into the expansion, but I’m not aware of any right now.

2 Likes

CS doesn’t have information on, or support the test servers. Hopefully they will come back soon with the next patch testing, but they can literally be taken down without notice. Sorry

1 Like

The PTR servers were just up yesterday

I have the PTR client downloaded but I can’t seem to figure out how to access The shadowlands In PTR?

The PTR servers aren’t up all the time.

Since there has been no activity in the PTR forums since Jan 5th; I’d imagine the servers aren’t currently up.

1 Like

PTR servers are generally up when there is something to test. They will go up and down regularly.

1 Like

The PTR servers were up yesterday ?

The ptr servers can go up and down at a moments notice. Right now, they are down. No one here can say for sure when they’ll be back up again.

1 Like

… and they might be up again tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

They are not a regular thing.

2 Likes

I merged the other thread into this one so we don’t have two PTR related threads active.

That may be so, but they can be taken down at any point. It might be that they are preparing for additional testing as some point soon, or they could have just decided to take them offline until needed again. Sorry, Ellella.

2 Likes

Ok thank you everybody. I hope they restart the PTR again I really enjoy testing out new content .

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/patch-905-ptr-is-now-available/864321

4 Likes