All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

rats

whee!
time for more Dex pics

9 Likes

I ran out of likes but omg the floofy kitty!

3 Likes

I knew I wanted to adopt… I spent about a year looking before I found my perfect match.
He’s had a LOT of health issues, but we’re working through it together.
He’s 9 years old, and just so beautiful and soft, super chatty, with a BIG personality :blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

Ya I try to adopt when I can. I’m glad you found your fur baby <3

haha he looks like a chatter box. xD

2 Likes

his screaming gets a bit much in the morning when he wants breakfast… i’m not a morning person.
sometimes i have to stop preparing his food to calm him down a little bit :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh he’s one of those kinds of kitties.

Cutie pecks on the wall or my posters when she wants food. xD She doesn’t meow a lot she picks LOL

3 Likes

Hi Mirasol, I lost my other thread…It seems some people don’t liked it and Moderators just said that it wasn’t wow related and I got a vacation…well I can’t discuss that. Thanks for your cat pics.

https://ibb.co/hHf3cMZ

Isis and Horus, Isis is the calico and the orange cat is Horus, Horus is the male who peed on me :sweat_smile:

I love those 2 cats, it was a difficult transition since I’d a black cat called Melkor but he pass away due to a disease, so I waited some time before getting a new pet, then I decided to adopt sister and brother.

Melkor : https://ibb.co/JBZtGcX

1 Like
3 Likes

Omg kitties

1 Like

Aww. I can’t affords pets :slightly_frowning_face:

/hug well this is also for wow pets too. What’s your favorite wow pet? :slight_smile:

Well the one I use all the time is K’ute because that little Naruu fits my character aesthetic.

Not at my PC to take a screenshot unfortunately

1 Like

All good and I don’t think i have that one. I should try for it at some point. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Omg they got big! I take it a tennis ball is thier favorite toy?

1 Like

He has an unhealthy fixation on the ball.

He absolutely loves fetch, but even after 6 years of playing, he isn’t great on the concept of “I have to drop the ball for the human to throw it again”

1 Like

Awe lol that’s cute. :slight_smile:

It also took him about a year and a half to figure out that he could headbut a door that’s slightly ajar to go thorough.

He is a good dog, but he is not a smart dog.

1 Like

It has been 12 years and Callie still has not found the top of the fridge, nor have the two fluffy grey ones. Thankfully nobody has shown them! She opens doors, cabinets, etc - so she is not lacking brains. She has just not put together that counter to fridge top is a very easy jump.

1 Like