All the Pets Megathread and Lounge!

Oh my goodness you had all kinds of little fur babies.

Got any pictures? :slight_smile:

I hate to tell you this, but no I don’t. Digital cameras did not exist and I did not have a film camera at the time. It was long ago. I only have pictures of the kitties because I got Callie in 2011 and the kittens in 2015.

3 Likes

Oh got ya all good :slight_smile:

Unnecessary. Not everyone is mad hyped to see that stuff. Sensitivity has nothing to do with it and the forums have rules

You coulda just fixed it and bounced but no you HAD to sneak that in

3 Likes

Any way… I got more Harley and Cutie Pictures!

10 Likes

Are we posting pictures of our cute animals! Okay, so he is slightly bigger now, but here is the sweetest, cutest picture of my baby boy Noodles

8 Likes

Oh my goodness so cute!

:dog:

3 Likes

My main alt hunter and her pet Vorquin foal which is tamable now but won’t be soon get it while you can.

1 Like

lol what on earth is going on in the picture? XD

2 Likes

We are at the portal to SW from Shrine and not sure if we want to go in. :rofl:

1 Like

Fancy lil lad with a fancy bowtie, and Cutie is 100% a cutie.

1 Like

I got a lot more of my main alt and her Vorquin foals hoping they stay same after a certain patch.

2 Likes

Oh got ya lol

hehe indeed!

Hopefully so!

Also the best pet to annoy the living daylights out of your raid:

1 Like

This is my actual main with my two foals the first is us relaxing in Azure Span by a warm fire the second is a portal we are about to enter.

2 Likes

They are always super ready to play xD haha

I use the add on Narcissus it helps me edit my photos why they look that way but yeah they are playful and a tame no hunter expected.

2 Likes

I should install that at some point

Took awhile to get used to but not to hard once you figure the basics out rest is smooth sailing :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: and if your hunter wants these foals renown is 23 to tame dragonkin.

1 Like

For sure I would want it for Onyx in dragon form vs not dragon form.

I think that would be a lot of fun.

Also here is Cutie with her little bow.

6 Likes

Aw dachshunds. We have a cocker spaniel / poodle / dachshund mix but she lived with my grandma after mom and i moved out. So the doggie is off with my cousin.

2 Likes