All Raids Awakened

Keep in mind that there’s an entire galactic ecosystem of us who raid and never, ever, EVER use group finder.

I don’t either, my expectation is that the only people doing non-awakened raids have been Evokers trying to get the Legendary from Aberrus and 2h Strength classes trying to get Fyr’alath from Amirdrassil.

CE guilds have been doing non-awakend Fyrrak every week, and still have a long way to go just to get the season 3 mounts for their whole teams.

Mathematically, it was only the Hall of Fame guilds that had enough time to get mounts for their teams during season 3; the season was too short.

They really need to tack the mount onto the CE achievement, like they do with AOTC mounts and M+ seasonal mounts and so on. The whole notion of “get CE, then farm the mount for months afterwards” is unique and antiquated, and needs to go away.

5 Likes

Hey Blizzard. TALK TO US.

5 Likes

all raids not being awakened is mega cringe

They finally spoke, apparantly it’s intended:

3 Likes

All raids not being awakened is fantastic.

Of course, Blizzard could just make everyone happy by having Awakened be an optional toggle, so you could do the original version if you want.

But they refuse to do that; just like they refused to do it in Season 4 Shadowlands.

1 Like

Well, my guild is done raiding for the season after this week.

Thanks for nothing, Blizz.

Heh.

Thanks for the link.

Of course, they don’t say when pre-patch is happening. :wink:

Surprise, it’s tomorrow!

hmmmm this has aged well.

3 Likes

right?

was going on the info I had. blizz is awful at actually communicating to us.

3 Likes

I told you that before since they removed it from the patch notes when they reverted back to the weekly rotation instead of “same raid for 2 weeks” one.

But you did not believe me.

tbf they did remove it from the patch notes when they reverted back to the weekly rotation for awakened. Implying that they were not going ahead with the “all raids are awakened at the 7th week”.

definitely mega cringe

I’m glad for you guys.

Everyone I know didn’t care either way. All awakened? Groovy. Just one? Still groovy. I am glad for the tens of people that rejoiced though.

2 Likes

Oye. You’re a negative Nancy.

Do you ever post anything positive?

Not being a jerk. It’s just a trend I’ve noticed from you. You NEVER post anything positive. It’s always negative and to spite someone.

3 Likes

Only if it’s specifically catering to CE players, but yes, he does.

Our mythic guild wants to progress certain raids (not vault; vault stinks) and have the freedom to do so. We would like the time to progress on mythic end-bosses (Fyrakk-Sark) on our schedule. Keeping the awakened raids weekly locked will certainly send the guild into a hiatus as taking a 1 week break every 3 weeks and learning two fights simultaneously is not something we are interested in doing.

Members of the guild are currently downloading other games and are planning ways to play together outside of WoW as a response to the change in the raid schedule. Please revert this and stick to your original commitment of opening the raids or as many have suggested: make it toggleable. The community was under the impression everything would be awakened this week.

4 Likes

I’m shocked they are not. CE isn’t anything important this season. Let people do what they want.

Not demeaning the want for CE. Do you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i mean the ability to turn it off and on would solve all issues and make everyone happy. they should just do that.

3 Likes