All Raids Awakened

If you had read when they adjusted it to a weekly rotation you’d notice they didn’t restate that all raids would be awakened after the 7th week. While I do think they should have added further clarification about it, you should’ve expected it could go either way.

just butchered guilds that are still trying to raid in s4

2 Likes

To be fair, if this impacts people decision to play S4 how did they make it this far? What does all raids being open change in your weekly raiding experience? There’s just more to do but if you’re struggling to keep people engaged already how does more to do fix that?

More like “We discovered during the 2 hour maintenance extension that our spaghetti code is too cooked to correctly implement all of the raids being awakened.”

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, I double checked the recipe that I just made up, the Chicken is supposed to be raw.

2 Likes

Is this implying that they will remain Awakened permanently? Or only for the duration of the pre-patch?

I hope it’s not permanently, as not only is that redundant as the expac will be over, but that it’ would scale all of DF’s raids up to the highest difficulty permanently at the end of an expac, beyond what their original difficulty was, which will make soloing DF’s raids as legacy content in the future unnecessarily far more difficult. It will also make it near impossible to obtain transmog of the non-S4 tier sets as those old tokens do not drop anymore.

Please do not do this if this is a permanent change. Or just allow us to turn Awakened off entirely when we go into the raid so we can have access to the original difficulty level with their original loot tables and tier sets.

2 Likes

My guild was going to pick and choose each week which raid to do to ensure we kill the bosses people are missing from having missed a week before. We also wanted to pick one raid to try on Mythic this season, but if they’re going to continue rotating we’re just finishing up what everyone is missing on Heroic and will be breaking for the rest of the season. We have zero interest to try Mythic while the raids are rotating.

4 Likes

As some mentionned, it’s more that some people are mostly done with S4.

Say, I’m done with M+, got my three raids at Heroic, I’m merely playing to help some friends. I could cancel my sub and help them clear the missing bosses this week, but I have to pay another month so I can help them with say, Fyrakk.

It just screws how people planned to finish their gametime.

1 Like

Blizzard

View Original

Every two weeks during Dragonflight Season 4, one of the three Dragonflight raids will become Awakened: Vault of the Incarnates; Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible; or Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope. Enemies within Awakened raids are stronger and drop upgraded loot with a higher item level.

• Schedule
    • Week 1 & 2: Vault of the Incarnates

• Week 3 & 4: Aberrus, the Shadow Crucible

• Week 5 & 6: Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

• Week 7+: All raids are Awakened

6 Likes

This was never communicated to the community. The schedule was:

• Schedule
    • Week 1 & 2: Vault of the Incarnates
    • Week 3 & 4: Aberrus, the Shadow Crucible
    • Week 5 & 6: Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Week 7+: All raids are Awakened

Here we are on Week 7 and now randomly a decision was made to change the schedule.

Poor Poor communication. - Remove the above information from the Season 4 notes does not convey a change in the raid schedule. - The developers should be smarter than this. - There had been some improvements from the Fated version of this silly idea of laziness from the developers. - This choice is a complete step backwards, and had the community been aware of this the feedback would have been immediate in relaying how bad of an idea this is.

Perhaps while Microsoft is laying of and dissolving game studios, they could do a a quick pass over more of the staff at Blizzard. Clearly there needs to be another sweep to clean up poor performers. - I am sure there are numerous developers and business partners who have recently or will be in the near future impacted with so many studios closing their doors that Blizzard could take this opportunity to bolster their staff. Way to deliver the LFR version of communication and customer service.

5 Likes

Blizzard, the wayback machine clearly shows you straight up lying to us.

At some point between 00:19 AM on the 20th of APRIL and 02:16 AM of the 20th of APRIL the website changed to remove the mention of how the rotation would change after week 7.

You had 6 weeks to make mention of this to the community, but considering that even Wowhead was unaware of the change you made on the 20th of APRIL goes to show how bad this company is at communicating.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this for the future. If this company as a whole was a raid member on my guilds raid team, we would have kicked you for lack of communication at this point.

I would provide sources to the changes on the website, but I can’t post links.

10 Likes

Y’all are really enjoying this “Tell the players youre doing one thing but then do the opposite” thing aren’t you?

4 Likes

You originally announced that they would all be Awakened starting on Week 7, screenshots exist of this so you can’t claim you never said it, and you never communicated that that aspect of the schedule had changed. Many guilds made plans based on this information, and now suddenly you reveal that things changed weeks or even months ago without players being told until now!?

I just don’t get it, you guys claimed you were trying to fix the communication issues WoW has had for years, and you actually seemed to be doing a pretty good job of it during DF Seasons 1-3, but Season 4 has just been back to business as usual.

6 Likes

This just seems super lazy. Might as well read “The two interns we have working on the actual game couldn’t figure it out so this will have to wait until the actual devs are working on it.” It is amazing how lazy blizzard has gotten with their lies.

They outright said week 7+ everything would be awakened.

They edited their post like wowhead doesn’t have their history.

5 Likes

This is NOT what was said previously.

1 Like

They did add this to the post. The patch notes weren’t updated to reflect it and they could have clarified more, but this post made no mention of all raids being awakened so it left some ambiguity.

Neat, did you also decide “nevermind” on those much needed Enh buffs? Cuz they’re definitely not here either.

1 Like

Posting 1 schedule, doing something else entirely. Okay then. Done with season 4 completely. Because guild I raid with only needs H Fyrakk for the Awakened title, and I have 0 desire to raid any other raid since we already beat them on Heroic.

1 Like

there was no ambiguity… you can check on wowhead about the original post, they clearly said “week 4” all raids unlocked on awakened"

1 Like