All physical classes doing negative dmg

didnt realize you didnt know how to read my b.

didnt realize i was talking to a vegetable. ill stop punching down. good luck on drinking the water thru a straw i know its hard but ull get it someday champ

2 Likes

you must be a real winner in front of your mom.

must be really proud of you slaying noobs on the forums!

Not gonna lie, the whole physical damage thing being weak is a bit hilarious.

On my FERAL druid, I held off two rogues and a warrior from a flag cap while I only spammed AoE swipe. I used iron fur, freny regeneration, and barskin as my defenses when the cooldowns were ready.

All three of those melee could not kill me as feral… I can only imagine how unkilliable a guardian must be against physical damage.

Of course I didn’t kill any of them. That wasn’t the goal. I did stop the flag cap and we won. One person holding off 3 is great.

I would not have been able to do that with my spriest LOL.

1 Like

Glad you’re back to post nonsense. Windwalker is nearly pure physical with prepatch armor value it’s not playable

3 Likes

good to see you guys never change, youre always skulking the forums, until youre silenced again.

Oh wow got me there

ah yes how terrible indeed billy.

Why can’t blizzard get good enough at math to have it actually balance out the whole way? I don’t buy that this can’t be scaled right they just don’t do it and people act like months of not being able to play is fine. it isn’t, it sucks. Pvp is really weird right now.

1 Like

I think it’s just pre patch shenanigans. Blizzard will update it.

1 Like