All my bags are gone + some of my gear

So I logged back in my account after updating a few add-ons, and all my bags other than my backpack we’re gone. I turned off all add-ons, restarted the game, and the same thing is happening. I’m also missing some gear that I had equipped.

KNown bug usualy clears up in 12 hrs give or take sometimes a PW reset can fix it but no gaurentees ticket would be pointless since it will clear up by then best to post in bug forums.

1 Like

File a bug report in-game if it’s still happening.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/all-my-gear-bags-and-bank-stuff-is-gone/746883/2

Please do create a bug report, as the info will be used by the QA team to try and identify what causes this to happen.

The steps suggested in Rufflebottom’s quote should help.

1 Like

Samething happened to me, all gear, all bags, but I still have my gold. informed blizz. I got a response in less than 24 hours saying they can see all my stuff and that it was on my side. gave me some step by step bull that failed. I then tried on 3 other computers - same thing. clicked not resolved on ticket, and that was 3 days ago, still no answer. sadly I just signed up for six months so blizzard doesn’t care about me since they already got their money.

this experience is really making me not want to play anymore after 15 years. thanks for making me feel like a valued customer blizzard.

Did you read the post above yours?

1 Like

The response you got was correct. It is a BUG causing your display not to see the items that are actually still there. Sometimes the steps you were given work, other times they don’t. Blizzard is still working on finding the source of the bug to resolve it faster. Be sure to properly file a Bug report to QA (not a ticket to GMs).

If they could fix it faster for you, and everyone else impacted, they would. For now, you may have to wait until after reset today. It normally resolves then.

1 Like

From my post above, these are the steps to try.

1 Like