All Mage Towers done and mog on each class!

Hm, agree to disagree

Nope! She never recasts, you just gotta be really fast

Trueā€¦but the encounters are, for arguments sake, the same. The mechanics are the same. How you handle it depends on your class of course.

But the same could be said for any raid boss. What I do as a Feral is entirely different than what Iā€™d do as a FDK. Does that mean I need to beat heroic raids on all 36 specs to truly claim AoTC?

I was so so so so so so so so so stoked when they announced MT coming back and when they put it on ptr peoples said its medium difficulty but now its impossible for the majority of peoples . The truly skilled players like the blad/mythic clear are able to do it and even they have used some items from previous expansions .

Kinda the definition of not fair actually.

Really weird to see people who will never get these achievements defending bad design decisions out of some sort of misplaced sense of purity.

1 Like

I can adjust for that. I was wondering how people pumped enough damage. Those enrage timers are annoying.

Heroic would be fair. Learn to deal with mechanics and learn to play your class.

They will. Thereā€™s a portion of players that spend all their energy crying about things instead of trying to improve.

They were screaming out for MT nerfs less than a day after going live, despite the fact there are people who are beating these encounters.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m trying to decide which of my characters to prepare for this although it does worry me that you used prot for the pally set. That was the hardest one for me in Legion. I only got the pally appearances and oh god prot was so bad :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. You meant heroic difficulty would be fair, which is what I agree with. Sorry, you make so many antagonistic posts that itā€™s impossible to tell.

Someone on the council said they said they would tune for Antorus difficulty. If this was supposed to scale to Antorus difficulty then it is way off lolā€¦

Sauce? Everything I heard was that it was supposed to be a difficult solo challenge mode comparable to mage tower at launch, and I think it hit that mark for the most part. If itā€™s actually intended to be antorus, then this is a hard miss

1 Like

I am neither a glad nor mythic clearer and I did the resto shaman one with current pvp gear and trinkets. I do concede that it is quite a challenge but it is doable. I personally donā€™t want to see Blizz nerf it too much (if at all) but if kept at the current difficulty, then it should be available outside of timewalking. Challenging solo content is good for the game, in my opinion, but I just think that MT is mainly receiving so much backlash because it was the only real content added in 9.1.5. MoP gold challenge modes certainly didnā€™t receive as much backlash when it was released but there was other content to do.

1 Like

Yea I would love to see the original quote too. But this definitely isnā€™t the Antorus experience.

I can live with same difficulty but permanant what i have issue is with it staying for 2 weeks and then gone for months . So that we can go farm lower gears from previous expansions (which it shouldnt be ) or try it again and again on weekend or something like that .

I think it should be available whenever the mage tower is up, but not nerfed & keep difficulty consistent. That way it stays a challenge and a reward, but people dont feel like they need to stress to get it done

Congrats

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

What is Mage Tower? And how do I get there?

I gree with op, Dh havoc mt is really hard, i got it done, but i think they will nerf it, i hope not, just let the dhs use the ToS set inside, that would be fun.

1 Like