All i'm asking for is a little respect. This is outrageous to deal with as an RP'er

All I could think of after reading the thread title was…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34icYC8zA0

1 Like

He makes a person miss Ralph.

What happened to him? Did he finally unsub?

I think his forum antics finally caught up with him.

1 Like

I was sort of confused since my first thought was Kirin Tor - which IS a RP server.
But then I realized.

Back to loafing in a Bravado bread.

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8.

1 Like

You always Brez the healer. That’s like the whole total point to that spell. A +9 and unless you all were on the bears right at the start of the instance you use that Brez on the healer.

I stopped reading here…sorry but your a bad player. VERY bad player. Doing serious content like M+ and “RPing” with pugs DOES NOT mix well. I would report you too for trolling my group and slowing us down cause you refuse to root mobs or something. Stop running M+ if you want to RP, or stop RP and become a serious player in high keys. Otherwise your trolling the key and not adding to the success of the run.

1 Like

Who are you to judge me? I’m not a bad player. What gives you the right to say that. I’ve cleared content beyond your wildest dreams. You have to look at it with an open mind. Like when other senses are enhanced when you’re missing one of them. Would you call Daredevil bad because he’s blind? No he’s literally a superhero. Think of my feral as Daredevil, but i’m just blind to nature. Not using nature spells on my rp feral makes me very very skilled with my other abilities. And i have a story to go with it. I dont know if they actually swapped, but i’ve had many a DK/warlock consider switching to pally/priest after a dungeon run with me. And lots of players join in on the fun sometimes.

1 Like

Sunday wouldn’t be Sunday without you, bro.
Keep on truckin’, daredevil druid.
CAT IS 4 FITE

1 Like

Ok, do you understand that your character and his backstory and RP have nothing to do with dungeon content? Like zero? I mean I know this is a trawl thread but do not call yourself serious about RP. It’s offensive to people who do content and RP as well. Being an willful impediment to your fellow party members has everything to do with a trawl and nothing to do with RP.

2 Likes

You do know that Kyrian aren’t Light worshippers, yes? They have nothing to do with the Light. Just FYI.

Kirin Tor? Kel’thuzad?

Why not?

What does this have to do with being on an RP server?

1 Like

When you formed your group did you mention you were RPer?

Bruh what is this nonsense?

1 Like

Rofl comedy gold. 11/10.

1 Like

A wise person recently said “you have to earn respect. You don’t get it for free”. Nobody respects a stranger. Maybe you should look for something else, not “respect”, from strangers.

No other person is responsible for your feelings. Not players, not Blizzard.

As a post above says, group finder is cross-realm. If it was limited to RP servers, your wait time would be extremely long.

We can enjoy the game. I enjoy it. “Enjoy” is different for every player. It can’t be designed into a game. We all make different choices, so Blizzard can’t even control what we choose to do. They can’t control our emotional reaction to what we choose to do.

Your complaints are about other players. So don’t blame Blizzard. Blizzard didn’t design those other players. They’re people, like you.

Eye eye Captain!!!

If you are screwing over your groups because you want to RP then stay out of pug groups. Do not expect other people to cater to your roll play in group finder runs.

Find a guild or another group that you can run stuff with who doesn’t care that you purposely play badly for your roll play.

(edit) apparently I’ve been trolled, I tip my flower crown to you, well played.

Kyrian is solid for feral.

You can’t rez?