All hail Azshara

Where do I sign up to get my own tentacles? :squid:

3 Likes

Eyeball on forehead? Check.

35 Likes

Why are you heretics co-opting the mark :octopus: of our benevolent overlord N’Zoth?!?!?!?

If you want a mark for…her…then use the squid emoji. :squid:

In the meantime, the followers of N’Zoth :octopus: will be cranking up the fryers for the calamari feast.

/moo :cow:

5 Likes

Time to send her to the coffin.

Yes! YES! And the tentacles dont forget about those! :octopus:

Soon everyone will follow us!

Our beloved queen has the upper hand now she is after all A QUEEN! We will claim the :octopus: as it was ours!

yas, queen

4 Likes

Azshara just told me to kill one of her minions because she’s bored. Am I against her? Or serving her?

Nah, whatever. Hail queen Azshara!:squid:

I’ll trade Sylvanas for Azshara as warchief. What could go wrong?

1 Like

Sic Semper Calamari !

1 Like

Nothing

1 Like

who?

She’s less annoying than the Banshee Queen at least.

The only woman I bow to is my ex when I had over my monthly check.

She’s kinda hot, if you don’t look below her waist :octopus:

But that is the best part. One day I’ll kill enough naga to grow my very own tentacle legs. :octopus:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if the Night Elves had Twitter, Instagram, and Twitch she wouldn’t have needed to go look to the Legion, just sayin’…

How long before the two queens team up to conquer Azeroth? :thinking:

Azshara/Sylvanas would be more of a super team than LeBron/Davis.

Yeah, actually, I noticed that. That’s weird, man.

Sylvanas is starting her end game. And Azshara let us in without killing us. This is already happening. Nzoth was just a pawn to the greate design of everything soon those who are loyal will be rewarded.

:octopus:

Are we so sure N’zoth is a pawn? Seems like Old Gods tend to do this sort of thing, and N’zoth according to Hearthstone (which tends to coincide with the lore).

“There are whispers that N’Zoth desires nothing more than to twist what was once noble and pure to its own inscrutable ends.”

Sylvanas was once a Ranger General.
Azshara was literally Elune’s chosen (she was called Light of Lights for a reason).

I hope N’zoth winds up being the only one who can save us from Sylvanas, and we wind up helping him kill her. Talk about a plot twist there. But then again, I have a serious case of Sylvanas fatigue so… my definition of “right” might be in question, like the Shovel Quests in Hillsbrad stated when I killed a bunch of talking heads that were sticking out of the ground.

<.<