All for Zovaal blowing Azeroth up in 9.2

Why would she know what no one else knew? She doesn’t even live in the shadowlands.

You’d be surprised how few people would come back if they lost all their stuff. Add to that the fact that the devs don’t seem to be able to support an existing game. Why do you think they could successfully create a new one?

2 Likes

Good point, but I asked for a lore reset not a game reset.

2 Likes

what’s the point if new lore will be written by same people
Ofc it will stop cannibalize, destroy and retcon old lore, but it still will be crap

3 Likes

QFT

But also, what’s the point? the devs have already said SL is just the stepping stone in the cosmic stuff. Its like they want us flying through the galaxy just stopping at a plane / planet for an expansion then moving on.

One of the things I LOVE about that other game is that when I went back to it 2 months ago, I still havent left the supposed “worst” parts of it. I am completing every aspect of each expansion before moving on. earning all the old currencies so I can level the end game stuff (especially the endgame crafting stuff). I can even use their dungeon finder to run their old raids. I’ll move on when I feel I have completed this part and not just rush to the end.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: I don’t care, as long as Zidormi is there so I can still go back.
If they destroy Azeroth in the manner they ‘destroyed’ Undercity sure, why not, who cares.

walk on ground mount* through the galaxy

3 Likes

The gravity on those other planets is different from Azeroth thus our flying mounts don’t work

:smirk_cat:

What’s that? Oh yeah you can still jump the same height and there’s flight paths because gameplay reasons

:rofl:

3 Likes

No reason we cant all take the portal to alt timeline argus and live there…

Speaking of… why cant we just all go back in time and stop all this nonsense in the first place? Wheres chromie when you need her?

Yesssssss, then recreate the maps/dungeons/etc…

Honestly, anybody attracted by classic should be frothing at the idea of this. Do you want to recreate the “classic experience”*? This the first part of how you get there. The second part is to find a way to avoid/prevent data miners/leaks so when players get their hands on the game they don’t already know all of the raid strats to the first four bosses and the best leveling paths.

*the classic experience being: logging into the game and not knowing anything. Being absolutely fresh. Exploring just to explore because nobody has been to that location so nobody knows what’s there (yet). The feeling of wonder and excitement. That is the classic experience.

The only chance fans have at a lore reset is Classic +

And honestly, Cataclysm is a good place to start if you’re going to branch out the story in a different path considering how they completely wasted Deathwing as a villain

1 Like

Oof. Rekt.

Rekt so hard he’s inhaling copium to come to a conclusion that you’re hurling “personal insults”.

Well done Leimon. No sarcasm! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The current story is an example of how the joke ending of “wow it was all just a dream!” would be an improvement.

2 Likes

I’m in the “Zoval wins / time skip / we wind up back on a severely altered Azeroth with no power or memory sort of reset” camp.

1 Like

Here for Zovaal blowing up Azeroth. Can we get Artifact weapons again?

Nah… just have Arthas wake up and realize that this was all just some fevered dream about what would happen if he picked up Frostmorne in Northrend.

1 Like

replace it with ground paths and it would be fine with me

Time to end it. Walmart Thanos can have it.

4 Likes

Well apparently she has control over the souls of the night elves…

The only people that would have been able to tell Elune that souls were going to The Maw were working for the jailer. And why would they tell her to not send the souls?

Also having Zovaal win isnt a lore reset.