All EXP boosts for levelling

So I know there are heirlooms for leveling, which add up to 45 percent boost (50 of you get that fishing ring which I don’t have). I also know Warmode is 10% (15% it said when I logged in today? Maybe I missed something in past but it said 15%). So that’s a 55-60 percent boost in exp for levelling.

What are some other good EXP boosts you could all suggest? I looked up this topic online but it seems a lot of previous XP boosting potions, guild perks etc have since been removed, so I’m sort of lost on what I can do to boost exp gains outside of heirlooms and war mode.

Thanks all!

5 Honorbound medals.

Also the Faire buff for one week per month will give another 10%

2 Likes

Draught of the Ten Lands from Zuldazar/Boralus Harbor 10%
Darkmoon Fair Hat/Carousel buff 10%

When your in WoD there’s a Sargent in your garrison that sells xp potions that work 90-100. If you have a 120 there’s an NPC near the docks that sells a Draught of ten lands - orc on Horde Dwarf in alliance

1 Like

Wait until we get the anniversary XP buff. I’m taking full advantage of that this year.:roll_eyes:

Thanks all for the info!

There’s an inscription consumable you can’t make any more, but they didn’t delete old versions. I have 50 that I keep not using because I know I’ll never get them back if I use them. I know, I’m crazy. The buff you get is random but never bad, and does stack with heirlooms. You might find some on AH. ETA: it only works until level 85.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=62237/adventurers-journal#comments

1 Like

Don’t forget the new rollercoaster ride. also gives 10%! (not stacking, same buff.)

1 Like

Level boost. For the low low price of $60 US.

Make a Demon Hunter, start at Legion, skip 100 levels.

Wish Draught of Ten Lands would cost a bit more and not get consumed.

I love this. Lmao. Hey it’s worth $60! Or free, if you play this class.

Well, if you want a Warrior alt, you could probably get Juggs to power level one in under 20 hours except that account sharing is a no no.

If you have all currently available heirlooms equipped, you should be @ +55% EXP.
Head 10%
Shoulder 10%
Chest 10%
Legs 10%
Back 5%
Ring 5%
Ring 5%

Don’t forget, there are the garrison rings that can be equipped along with the fishing tournament ring.

1 Like

Haha! I already have a demon hunter. My mains are 110+, this is just an alt I’m grinding!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Unless they changed it, the cap for most stops at 50% in total with a few exceptions.

leveling is bad 110 to 120. Not necessary slow, but try not pulling 10 mobs doing a quest.

mob density is off the scale of reasonable cause the zones are so small to squish everything into the small land mass available.

I ended up going back to disc to level cause it is to easy as shadow to get overwhelmed with to many mobs.

Priests and mages, etc are at a huge slow leveling disadvantage.

I have finally accpeted it’s gonna take me a long time without flying to get to max level and I"m only 3.5 levels away.

I sure with things were how they were before bliz nerfed leveling so hard.

Taking away 300% speed, then giving back maybe 40% speed is still a over all 260% nerf to leveling speed.

It wasn’t broke until bliz broke it, just like flying wasn’t broke till bliz broke it.

I sorta see a trend.

With max heirlooms and nothing else, I get 55%. No potions, no other buffs.
I’ve tested this by equipping and then un-equipping one of the heirloom rings.

1 Like

Here’s a question; do you know if that 55% stack with Warmode as well? Or still capped at 55?

I actually didnt know the rollercoaster gave the buff too >.>

Seeing as the rest of the priests and mages are already max level and have been for quite some time, I think the problem might be either your approach to leveling, or your time put in.