All Classes for All Races Any News Yet?

Blizzard has alluded to making all classes available for all races. Does anyone know of any news as to when Blizzard might do this in the future?

4 Likes

Nope!

And since Earthen can’t be Druids, Evokers or Pizza Cutters, it’s safe to assume it won’t be happening in TWW launch Patch.

Though since they are doing it Class by Class rather than all at once, and since Earthen can be Paladins and Shamans, it’s possible that they could add Paladins and/or Shamans to all Classes until then. Nothing confirmed though.

2 Likes

No news, details, or dates. Only the statement that its something they are working toward.

Hmm yeah shamans and Paladins may be next but it’d make sense if Earthen got new classes last. Already a thread wondering how Earthen DK make any sense for example idk how they’d react to Earthen druids or DH. Also my DH may be a bit evil…tell them to cut your pizza and they do it all in wiggly lines out of spite lol

They should have been able to have been druids, titan machines have done plenty of crazy druidic abilities.

I disagree.
Earthen are a blank slate so they can put any lore or story on them to make any class work.

oh you can most certainly weave lore for why they’re every class no doubt I just feel they’re brand new so they should be last to get new stuff so everyone before them gets nice things they’ve been waiting on much longer

I just want vulpera DH, like 4 feet of furry rage flying at ones face

1 Like

Ah okay, i think the opposite myself.
I think the newer the race, the more polished they should be.
A shiny new race shouldnt be a worse choice than the others.
The more people they can appeal to, the better an addition they are.

Side note: we the players are the ones who are waiting, not the races. Anyone who decides to play an earthen would by default have played an older race before hand. So by making a race wait longer, youre just making the same players wait :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk still waiting for my vulpera pally and vulpera DH… also meant the playerbase of older races not the races themselves although I’ve got an odd feeling Void Elf DH would be crazy when their void racial triggers and you’re slamming people with void and fel damage

This should never even happen.

3 Likes

Well, Evokers and DH won’t be available to all classes, Druids might not (due to the enormous amount of work involved), so, I’d imagine only Paladins and Shaman are anywhere near being available to all classes with, maybe, Paladins happening sometime during Midnight.

I’m looking forward to the demon hunter / druid draenei.

i hope not that would make the lore no longer applicable its already messy

Hopefully they’ve figured out that all races having all classes was a terrible idea and have decided to stick with what they have now.

2 Likes

Depends when they get around to doing the assets for races. Expect demon hunter and druid to be last.

Paladin racial mount and Shaman Totems. If I had to take a guess I’d assume Paladin would be next followed by Shaman.

Druids are the entire holdup. Without existing models to steal and needing to work in actual racial traits, druid forms are the most work by far.

Besides, nobody needs more reasons to play paladin/druid, they are already right up there with hunter as most common.

I presume I’ll have grandkids by the time that all races have all classes.

Well I for one think they will allow all races to have all classes eventually…

I mean, they let Tauren’s be Rogues…/smh

1 Like

I say let it happen. The game is nearly 20 years old. I specifically am confused as to why night elves have never been able to be shaman! As for paladin, I think when you let zandalari trolls be paladins you just have to open the door to all races.