All 3 Rogues rank the lowest inside burst windows

Per skill capped and the tremendous wealth of knowledge.

They have done the math and out of all the DPS rogues ranked the lowest DPS inside burst windows

Seems that rogues need a damage boost to be inline with the meta classes

5 Likes

I know you’re trolling.

5 Likes

Low effort bait. You gotta be more passionate about how good skill capped guides are and include the words “proof” and “facts” a lot.

4 Likes

All 3 rogue specs feel like I’m dealing with a tank most of time.

They should really reduce rogue damage 50% or so to compensate for the immortality and CC.

and if rogues wanna do damage they should die in a stun for all the CC and defensives they currently have.

3 Likes

This is some low effort trolling.

1 Like

I agree buff rogues, nerf dh

1 Like

You feel sin is tanky?

2 Likes

Don’t mind me, just flagging for trolling.

3 Likes

Let’s see that skillcapped video

That’s the video says it

Our control is top notch just our burst is the lowest

1 Like

side eyes you

1 Like

I just watched some of it and they said Frost DK has better burst damage than DH which is completely fried (DH can kill people in an essence break>death sweep>chaos strike). FDK ttk is actually really bad and Xeek had to play a breath of sindy build (which is completely unviable and terrible in PvP) to get a good time on Palumor’s burst video. Whoever makes these videos probably doesn’t even play WoW. Sub Rogue burst is still insanely good and I am sure better than a lot of other specs and Outlaw is good as well (2.6 sec in the Palumor vid which was better than the majority of specs). Decent bait though.

1 Like

Dh can kill people unintentionally from random damage while randomly iframing and glimpsing stuff and being an unviable kill target and brick wall.

Why else is there thousands of them infesting the ladder.

1 Like

Do you think that Skill capped team doesn’t play the game or just that they base it on what a top player can do?

idk I thought Skill Capped WoW videos are just Bigmoran (who doesn’t even really play wow anymore afaik) writing content and paying someone to read a voiceover script. Idk how ge gets his info but prob just watches some streams and talks to r1 players he knows or who “coach” the subscribers.

I thought it was Mike or whatever his name is
That would be a shame if it’s based off of people who no longer play

How can they even update their guides then ?

That doesn’t make sense to me

You still not being banned doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

Depends on the field of battle. Rogues are doing great in pvp, good to great in mythic plus and meh to bad in raiding.

The player is a large factor. Those who can play rogue well will dominate no matter what. But as for an average player on a rogue in a raid it is quite painful now.

2 Likes

I dont think rogues are op enough, we should just give them a talent where they can also ignore all stun/blind/incap drs too

Well, with outlaw that’s kind of the point. Nice consistent(ish) damage curve is kind of our thing.

1 Like