Aliens Are Abducting My MMR (And Boosting Their Friends With It!) in Solo Shuffle

I discovered this when I was listed for a mythic and starting a pet battle caused me to drop the queue. It instantly crystalized in my mind how I could possibly have been denied my rightful 2400 rating multiple times. The only reasonable, logically conclusive fact of reality that could be occurring is that boosters are actually ETs and they’ve infiltrated WoW via the pet battle system. Once I realized what was happening it was like waking up from a sleepy tea time nap, but one that was my entire life. They use the battle stones to make sure the people they’re boosting with my MMR can’t derank once they hit certain thresholds because they found a way to turn level 25 into rating 2500. It fits every thread too perfectly and they thought we wouldn’t notice because it’s too obvious, but I did.

Stay safe out there guys.

7 Likes

If aliens did play wow, how would we even notice?

A man has kidnapped my fluffball of a cat and says he’ll harm her if I don’t throw my next 6 shuffles. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

1 Like

https //imgur com/a/iizw1AX

It’s in the stones.

:crying_cat_face:

YEAH he is right, the Aliens are abducting our ratings, the only protection from Zoltan is Bubble wrap.

Bubble wrap + Tin foil hat, protects you from the “probe”.

You want to test this theory?

1 Like

NOPE, I dont wanna get “probed”.

That happens to all you OLDER gamers when you pass 45 and get a doctors checkup. And the Doctor will always have big bearclaw hands.

They’re actually suggesting to start doing it in your mid 30s now

1 Like

I heard about this on InfoWarcraft dot com and immediately bought their premium nutraboosticals. now I can see the code in the matrix and it tells me when I’m losing rounds because of these damned aliens.

2 Likes

reported

enjoy your ban

1 Like

I believe blizz was fiddling healer mmr in shuffle to make them gain rating slower so they play more games to ease the queue times…

Yes, I’m wearing a tin foil hat.

1 Like

ill take the cancer

1 Like

“They” would.

1 Like

They insert an 0-6 DPS bot in many games so both healers go 3-3 and gain 0 rating. Much slower climb up the ladder means more games to help DPS queue times…

:scream:

1 Like

HAAA, now thats a gut buster, a knee slapper!

Nothing wrong with enjoying a bit of backyard playtime. I told the doctor, “no anesthesia, and leave the money on the table when you’re done”

Last time I was allowed in that hospital…

2 Likes

No joke, but I was in a low mmr match last night with a mage who was so bad it was like a 1986 bot attempting to play wow.

1 Like