Algari Potion Cauldron not giving full charges

My guild has tested this twice this evening. Once during raid and another in a controlled experiment to see how many withdrawals could be done. In both cases the cauldron disappeared after 40 charges which is half of what it’s suppose to be after the 28-Aug-24 hotfixes.

6 Likes

:slight_smile:, maybe the hotfix didn’t apply to rank 2 cauldrons and was only applied to 3?

2 Likes

I have had the same problem happen two nights in a row w/ my guild’s rank 3 cauldrons.

Yep, all the flasks got slurped at 40 uses instead of the 80 the tooltip claimed.

Experienced this issue the past two raid nights- cauldron has half the amount of charges as it should (40 instead of 80). Not cash money at all TBH

Please fix I’m poor and low dps

Please help, I can’t bum free potions from my guild. I will soon be destitute and forced to sell myself on the streets of Dornogal.

This happened to us last night; really messed up our planning.

Happened for us with both of our rank 2 cauldrons on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday.

Still not fixed as of 15/9, any updates on this? the fact that each player can only hold 20 of these is even more frustrating for planning

1 Like

The last three raid nights these have gone prematurely from our raid, too. The last time, we methodically took charges out and counted. 40, just like everyone else is getting jipped. So we’re done using these until beta ends and Blizzard fixes it.

Wait…

Would be awesome if Blizzard surprised us with a fix for this before Mythic unlocks today.