Aldrachi Reaver

What are your opinions on the Aldrachi Reaver Hero Talents? Personally, I am against further leaning into throw glaive being a rotational/CD ability for havoc. I think this current tier set makes it better by not making you press it, but it still takes away 3 talent points I’d rather invest elsewhere. I get this is the vengeance-themed hero spec, but it worries me about the direction they are taking, dh, since it doubles down on controversial talents for havoc and a button that is niche even for vengeance.

It’s complete dogsht. Needs an entire rework top to bottom with an all new theme. If no changes happen I’m switching to my warlock full time, all of their trees look fun.

We have to press throw glaive, use a monks cringe rotation, and our dps window is 5 seconds. NA FAM, AINT NO WAY. This will be TERRIBLE, especially if you compare to what everyone else is getting. Bro WW monks get a perma 20% agi buff, 15% avoidance and huge damage modifiers plus their new thing is completely passive and just does big dam.

5 Likes

I think it is functional and that it will be good for people who like Momentum, as far as it has to do with the TG I have no problem, but I do have a problem with there being another damage window in the DH, we already have several, and they make them very short because they don’t want it to pile up too much, but at this rate, what is the point of the damage windows if instead of giving us spikes of damage, they are a fundamental part of our average damage?

PD: Opener= The hunt > VR > Felblade > VR > Elysian Decree > Metamorphosys > Reavers Glave > BD > CS+

1 Like