Alchemy Feedback TWW

Frist off the Crafting options seem sparse. And if the RNG gods don’t bless you with a discovery, things can feel underwhelming.

I understand healing pots, and invisibly pots will be useful but a lot of the stuff I made feels weak.

Mana potions are under tuned as a healer right now. I think it gives about 4.5% of my mp back, on live they give back 10.5%

Flask of Chaos not a huge fan of the random buff it gives. And you can’t remove this potion effect by left clicking on it like other buffs.

Potion specialization this was a giant waste of time. I went in with no knowledge, I bet a lot of players will do the same, thinking they will get recipes for potions. And be disappointed just like I was when I choose to get a tree with nothing in it. Why not give potions from this route rather than the random proc from experimentation.

Alchemical stones are weak, with all the new trinkets I have been testing I ask myself why would I use this? This needs main stat attached to this a way to choose your secondary stat(s), maybe sockets something. This needs to be comparable or better than a dungeon/raid trinket.

There needs to be an underwater breathing potion/flask with the matts from this expansion. I have been running delves, and there are at least two right now that are underwater. I learned classic underwater breathing potions on “It goes to eleven” server to remove that pain point. With the underwater breathing potion, I was able to take it slower and not make stupid mistakes I did without it. And since there is a death counter on delves these potions will be used. I would rather not spend time in old content to make something for current content.