Alchemy Experimentation

Same for me, even took all the mats out of the bank and still no luck.

1 Like

Not working for me either. Even tried turning off every addon but it starts then cancels the craft

Same problem here. Maybe an add-on thing? I’ll check it out.

edit: nope, even with all addons disabled it still doesn’t work. nothing happens when i click the button. yes, i’m near an alchemy table!

Its been raised in the bug forum.
Was a bug on beta that you could reset the timer by logging out/in - guess that never got fixed and is now being abused so Bliz disabled this till they fixed it.

2 Likes

Are you able to post where the bumped it? Id be interested in hearing what Blizz says about it.

Managed to find it here: Alchemy experimentation not working

Hate to be that guy but I hope they do a rollback on the people who were exploiting the bug

1 Like

Especially since now Alchemists can’t experiment and will be behind all the other professions in terms of progression…

exactly, its probably going to cost us a couple days at the least

Having that same issue right now. What gives?

apparently there was a bug that let people reset a timer and it was being abused

And apparently it was reported in the beta and they didn’t fix it. Though to be fair, I hear that in the beta, it was pointless as you were guaranteed a failure if you did that trick.

Ugh still broke, sadge.

Just FYI in Dec 1 hotifx notes

• Temporarily disabled Basic and Advanced Experimentation for Alchemy to address a bug.

ive had the bug since 11am PST today (12/1/2022). its now 11pm and still not working. timers gone but not allowed to experiment. Blizz can you blue post this and give an update or something ? thanks for all yall due blizz

at this point, I guess we’ll have to wait for the next reset.

A terrible system now fully broken.

What a clownshow.

Update: The circus must go on because as of the server restart, experimentation is still disabled. Bloody brilliant.

2 Likes

Wth is going on. Will blizz ever gonna start this again or not. A major part of the profession is not working and no update.

Wtf is the priority in fixing this? Its a major bug and should have been fixed by now!
I cant level up alchemy because this crap is still not working.

1 Like

It was in the latest hotfix from yesterday. They’ve temporarily disabled it. https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/news/us/hotfixes-december-1-2022-23885941