Alani/Sky Crystal, "You cannot do that yet"

I spent over 8 hours farming for these 10 shards, after the many hours of farming, I think to myself, “Wow! i actually managed to get them I cant wait to get this mount!” So I start patrolling the valley and… nothing. I spent another 10 hours flying around waiting for her spawn. I did some research and found out she has a 4 hour respawn timer. Well if she has a 4 hour respawn timer, why havent i seen her in the past 10 hours. So that’s one major issue, next, as if 18 hours of my time isnt enough, I finally found her. I flew over to her location landed and attempted to use my shy crystal. Expecting a huge lighting cast, i get an error message which reads, “You cannot do that yet”. I landed at multiple spots around the valley and still… “You cannot do that yet”. This is nothing short of outrageous.

3 Likes

Same issue,

Spent 8 hours farming crystals and 3 hours waiting for spawn. Outraged and disappointed to say the least.

1 Like

Has this been resolved? was anyone able to get the mount? i have 10 and have been patroling the area but still no sight of Alani

U were lucky u spent 8 hours , i have spend 2 exps to get thoses shards , but Alani is bugged .It is frustrating ,got so fckn upset i never resubbed .