Akatsuki got caught slipping

Word on the street in akatsuki got caught slipping with a bounty and the mighty OGpapabear handled the situation in the new cave zone.

1 Like

Who? Some Naruto weabs lost?

Thanks, morning news.

4 Likes

Sad you are just sad

6 Likes

And you are precious just precious lmao. Also doesn’t take away that he was laying there on ground all curled up in fetal position running to his corpse while I counted my loots from that bounty bag :wink:

1 Like

humm yeah Ive seen you run back to your body plenty of times but wasnt so proud of myself to make a post about it. I think its called insecurity

5 Likes

Not very nice of you all to abuse the report system. These are world pvp forums and post is about world pvp. Sorry your feelers are hurt that you had to waste the companies time on false reports. And yes I have died many times in this game. Guess what? I’m rping for pvp fun. Get over it chump.

1 Like

Reported you for circumventing a forum ban.

3 Likes

I’m not banned. I’m clearly able to post. I have no clue what u are crying about so shoo

And I have to say you guys are big meanies. Reporting me just because you don’t like me. Thought blizzard and the world was moving towards less toxic all inclusive. Sad how you guys treat a person that is only trying to have pvp fun :frowning:

1 Like

Aren’t you the guy who was whispering me while getting graveyard camped in an Arathi Basin?

https ://imgur.com/a/DKaHOf3

Also clearly a fresh account

1 Like

I have no clue who you are. What’s that link it didn’t work for me. Also your account doesn’t seem fresh. Am I supposed to know who you are though?

1 Like

You have no place acting like you’re a victim.

So cringe.

5 Likes

But all your guys hate is astounding. You report my post here for fun pvp stuff. I think blizzard should look into your false reports and hate you are spreading. I am starting to feel like that victim you say I shouldn’t. That’s what a bully would do. You want to be mean to me beyond the fun pvp and report my posts for no other reason then you don’t like me :frowning:

And also did you get that persons link to work? What happened in it? You said it was cringe. Seems like it must have been something bad :frowning:

1 Like