Aimed shot bug seems to be back

Why not just play surv? Just as fun and not boring like BM.

I already have a melee class. I don’t like the hit and run of surv. I play my hunter to play a ranged class and BM is super boring. Also why can’t they just fix their game? That would be like me telling you to just play Ele because stormstrike does 50% damage.

Surv is a melee class? I’m sure it’s thought of as one; but the abilities have a naturally longer range, and an ability that can make them hit from even longer ranged.

Well yeah they should fix it. But I’m saying if you still want to play hunter. Surv is just as fun.

I’ve just never jived with it. It has a bunch of ranged abilities, but it honestly feels like a different class that I don’t feel like putting in the time to learn. I liked old ranged survival.

Its not a bug. Aimed shot is hitting what it should hit for. Yalll nuts

1 Like

The most sane thing you said this year

Congrats

Aimed shot has a lot of weird variability outside of the bug because of things like careful aim and others’ armor rating and passive/active DR. That is different from the bug. The bug makes aimed shot do half of that damage, which is unintentional. What I can tell is that my aimed shots are no longer bugged against other players, but the pvp dummy is still permanently bugged for me, which ofc is way less big of a deal.

Not a discussion about the way marks is tuned. We know, it’s tuned high. A bug is still a bug though. Nobody wants to feel like they can’t use an offspec because of something like this bug.

Thought they might be fixing the bug in the hot fixes. Nope. Just circle of peace knocking you around when in turtle. That’s the class-breaking bug they wanted to fix. What a joke.