[A/H][US] <PIZZA PLANET> LGBTQIA2S+ Friendly 18+ Community Guild with Casual AOTC Raiding and M+!

PIZZA PLANET is an old guild with a new name that just moved to Dalaran after losing a bunch of friends who moved on to bigger and better things. While we mourn their loss, we are attempting to fill the gap by making new friends!

We are a social guild who raids on a heroic level and runs mythic+ at a decent level. In the past, we have achieved AOTC each tier we had a steady raid team.

We are almost set with our heroic raid team but still have a few slots available! We also have several members interested in mythic+ keys in the new season so there is room there too.

My philosophy on playing this game is play a class that you love and you will do better than chasing the “meta” class. I want you to play what you enjoy. I will not make you change spec or class just because we “need” it for our raid team or mythic+ teams.

Saying that, we are in need of the following for our various teams:

• Healers
  • DPS

We have a particular need for the following classes for all content:

• Evoker
  • Mage
  • Priest
  • Warrior

Our raid nights are currently Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8pm to 11pm eastern. Wednesdays are generally mythic+ days from 8pm to 11pm eastern.

Who and what we are:

• Goofy friends
  • Supportive of everyone
  • LGBTQIA2S+ friendly
  • Relaxed
  • Derpy

Who and what we are not:

• Overly toxic
  • Mean-spirited
  • Closed-minded
  • Serious
  • Intelligent

If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to respond here or reach out to me, Wook, at Baldngwookie#1117 on bnet or Wook#1117 on Discord. Have fun and be safe everyone!

Sent a discord friend request to get a little more info

I responded to you!

Hi,
I am looking for a friendly and active guild on Dalaran. I recently moved to the US servers and would love to find a new home with your guild!

I ve also applied to you via the guild finder tool ingame.