[A/H/N RP] World's Faire Carnival

:sunny: WORLDS FAIRE CARNIVAL | MARCH 14-20 IN RAMKAHEN AND MARAAT, ULDUM :sunny:

:sparkles: Neutral Event | Warmode OFF | Pre-patch shard [talk to Zidormi] | Bring tongues potions | Hosted on MG, all realms welcome! :sparkles:

:small_orange_diamond:What is World’s Faire Carnival?

The World’s Faire Carnival is a week-long, neutral spring extravaganza of the best things Azeroth has to offer. World’s Faire Carnival celebrates the victory of the people of Azeroth over the Old Gods, and the victory of life over death. As we venture into the Shadowlands, we will take our pride and heart with us. Built off of the splendid Carnival of the Sun and inspired by the Tournament of Ages, we aim to provide a fun event for a good cause: Doctors Without Borders, an international humanitarian NGO best known for its projects in conflict zones and in countries affected by endemic diseases. This is a HUGE project, and absolutely everyone is welcome to help.

:sunny: WHAT WE OFFER: boxing [1v1 rolls] / brawling [pvp] / critter catching / diced cooking competition / lore mastery jeopardy / medical theatre /pavuul’s fashion runway transmog show / pet battles/ pet show / rap battles / sparring [group roll battles] / storytelling / art auction/ vendor booths / daily booth activities / daily cultural symposiums / friend basket auction / goblin gambling / live painting / daily performances / open mic / daily orc wrestling / potion roulette / twitch streaming / underground rave / daily wake the ogre / wishing well / writing auction

:small_orange_diamond: Current Coordinators: Penthe [Moon Guard], Greaves [Moon Guard], Loira [Wyrmrest Accord], Shin [Moon Guard], Zaria [Moon Guard].

We are no longer accepting coordinators.

:small_orange_diamond: Who may participate?

All realms and factions are absolutely welcome to participate in WFC! We will have dedicated anchors available for both factions to be anchored to MG.

:small_orange_diamond:When does this take place?

Our 2021 dates are MARCH 14th-20th, 2021, in Maraat and Ramkahen, Uldum. [Talk to Zidormi to avoid the sharding and void shenanigans!]

:sunny: May I apply for a Booth?

Applications for Vendor Booths are not open at this time, check back soon!

:sunny: Volunteering?

If you are interested in being part of our team or volunteering your time, please apply with the form below!

VOLUNTEER: tinyurl.com/WFCsignup
DISCORD: discord.gg/batNQRzKMN
TWITTER: twitter.com/worldsfaire
TUMBLR: wfc-official.tumblr.com/
14 Likes

Going to be great!! WrA link is here! [A/H/N-RP] World's Faire Carnival

1 Like

Woot! Great people! Gonna be an epic event!

oh
em
gee
ready now

This was an absolute blast last year. Om Nom Noodles will be there, of course. And I can’t wait to co-host the ‘Diced’ (aka Chopped) Cooking Competition again!

We will have some… interesting… mystery ingredients this year. It is an /emote-based competition, NOT /roll, so whether you are an IC chef, home cook, or novice, give it a try!

:hocho: :hot_pepper: :fire: :meat_on_bone: :cactus:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to being apart of another amazing WFC this year :smile:

1 Like

AAAAAA loud noises from excited. It’s fine everything is FINE!

2 Likes

Now you piqued my curiosity. A few centuries usually have a couple of stories to tell…

update! the discord has been linked in the original post. we’re still updating it, but come on in!

DISCORD: discord.gg/cJRfgME

So who is ready for some fun this year huh?

What can I say. I love being a part of festivals and stuff like this. Really helps to bring out the community and showcase the creative side of everyone. Especially in event variety and how we can utilize the limited options we have available to us to make it seem like we can do anything.

3 Likes

Cannot wait until the faire!!! So many awesome things to do and games to play :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:sparkles::sunny:Vendor Applications Now Open!:sunny::sparkles:

With 8 places for Wandering Booths and 24 Stationary Booth spots, we’re set to have more vendors than ever!

VEND: forms.gle/XLD9RsrfmFBXQwn1A

Since this is taking place over the week, are there going to be events for each day? (just clarifying, my work schedule screws me out of weekends :sob: )

Yes! While we are still working with our Faire Team to finalize the schedule, there are events taking place each day. Some of them, like Open Mic and the Cultural Symposium, happen daily. Others like Diced and Boxing take place over a series of days, and some events like Storytelling, Cowpoke Action Shooting, and the Underground Rave will happen only once!

There’s plenty going on every day - and our vendor booths are open for the entire week as well!

1 Like

This looks like an amazing event and I for one will be excited to be there with my guild in tow! Also the discord link is expired. Is there a new one?

Yes there is! Our apologies for the expired link, you should be able to join us here:

DISCORD: discord.gg/batNQRzKMN
1 Like

thank you, loira! added updated link to main post. :hearts: :sparkles:

We are still accepting vendor applications, and contests signups are now open! For more information on all activities, please see our discord!

Contests: tinyurl.com/WFCcontest
Carpball: https://forms.gle/kb8kixEjyVZZL1Xz5
OpenMic: https://forms.gle/Si55smCTvcfokMjGA
CulturalSymposium: https://forms.gle/u853qsNnqHu4tMWo7
FriendBasketAuction: https://forms.gle/WDgy9mTHjYLdMpS19

Everyone, go sign up to compete in this year’s DICED Cooking Competition (/emote-based contest, not /roll) at the World’s Faire Carnival in Uldum!

DICED runs Sun 14th - Tues 16th from 9-10p realm time. Sign up here (no spaces):

https: //forms. gle/eBUYbRzdyF4wgGSv8

:hocho: :hot_pepper: :meat_on_bone: :leafy_green: :cut_of_meat: :cheese: :onion: :lobster: :tangerine: :peach:

Contests signups close on Saturday March 13th at 11:30pm server! Be sure to use the forms linked above to get involved - we’re so excited to see you all!