<A>/<H> Weekenders Raiding recruiting for Season 4 KSMs and Awakened Raiders!

Sounds great Diln! Join us through the link above, check the in-game Calendar for events, and sign up for events where you meet the criteria! Each event has different requirements depending on the degree of difficulty. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Hi Valthîas! Our Community is rather large (nearly 800 members), but right now I do not see any organized events for high level keys. What’s happened is that after DF dropped, I asked members to create and maintain teams in order to be ranked up (so they can create events on the in-game calendar). I know members are doing the keys but again, I do not see any open groups posting for this level. Most teams have already formed for keys that are 15-20.
It is likely people are interested, and you would have a rather large pool of people to draw from, so I would recommend checking us out. Come in, establish yourself as a member, get ranked up (by me), create a Calendar event ( or I would recommend maybe a month’s worth of them) based on the time that you’re interested in, and give it time to see if there’s interest.
I know it sounds like a bit of work, but based on what other Community members have done, I’d say a little effort has helped them form long lasting teams (and friendships!) that are successful. You might be able to do the same, and I would totally support you in making it happen! I look forward to talking with you more about this. Thanks!

A bump for 6/8 Heroic! Join us for our Community’s first AotC this xpac! There’s more to come!

7/8 Heroic! Here comes AotC! Join us for some fun farming and a few Mythic bosses until the new raid hits! We will do Normal Achievement run too for the VotI mount!

It all sounds great, would love to join. I enjoy m+ and raiding. I juat got aotc on my healer but looking to go DPS for 10.1, i just had a baby so my time is limited , do you have just a raid team for normal only as i cant commit enough time for AOTC for a while but hopefully that will change in the future. I have a warlock and DK both in the 370s and im working on getting them gear… can someone join your guild if they are on your server or is it just the community?

Hi Spyrös! Yes, when 10.1 hits, our raid team will go Normal mode to start at the times posted above. There will plenty of members joining for those raids but space is capped at 30. We do not run more than one raid as our time is limited also :slight_smile:

If you are on our servers, Weekenders guild is accepting new members. A good way to decide if we are right for you is to check out our Forum post then join the Community and come play with us. Here’s a link to our guild recruitment post:

The server also is merged with Auchindoun, Cho’Gall, and Laughing Skull. I look forward to seeing you in game soon!

We’re ready for Embers and waiting for more to join us!

Maybe your needs have changed and weekday raiding isn’t your thing. Weekend raiding has many benefits! We finish early enough that you can also have a social life and enjoy the Weekend!

We have a large solid raid team and are always looking to expand. We need Mythic+ players, especially people that would like to create and schedule regular groups! Weekenders Raiding has many great players and we’re just waiting on you to join!

We got our first boss down in Aberrus while just goofing around on alts. Come join us and have some and win…even when you’re not really trying! :wink:

We’re 7/9 Normal Aberrus after our first Weekend! Come join us! There’s room for all!

Need a resto Druid?

Always! Welcome to the Community!

We’re 8/9 Normal and starting Heroic progression also! Come join us and have some fun!

9/9 Normal and 1/9 Heroic. Almost got Amalgamations down…come join us for fun and kills!

Our expanded Mythic+ nights on Mondays and Thursdays 8p EDT are a hit! Speaking of hits, 4/9 Heroic Aberrus!

We are over 800 members strong! I’ve seen posts about potential partnerships and such, I’m open to discussing ways to expand our raid days with other guilds/communities providing leadership for the days. As they say, the devil is in the details, so there needs to be something in it for us as well! We will grant you access to hundreds of potential members and players. The details would include you agreeing to some basic “code of conduct” policies consistent with our community. This process, of course would be as flexible as possible, but you would also gain moderation status within the Community, so we would expect you to uphold our overall Community principles. Feel free to add me to BNet to discuss this, CheLives#1291 or HMU on Discord as CheLives on the Weekenders Raiding Community channel.

5/9 Heroic and ready to finalize this team and hit AotC soon! Don’t miss out, join now!

Mythic+ groups have expanded and include 2 more days! There’s room for more and we can use more tanks to fill out all our groups!

No need to keep pugging! Group up consistently with nice people who actually enjoy the game and playing with others. There’s room for more positive people now!

We’re getting there! 7/9 Heroic now and likely gonna hit our AotC’s soon! Join us for the fun! Stay for the awesome Community!

We have added XMog and Mount Chasing runs on a weekly basis now! Come check us out and add to your ever-growing collection!

Wow! 8/9 Heroic so maybe AotC this weekend?!? Of course!

If you’re not “_____ of the Infinite” yet, come join one of our groups and get it! Have fun all!