[A][H] Returning Warrior looking for Chill Bois group in Shadowlands

As the title suggests, I’m open to playing on either horde or alliance and will entertain any realms but RP is not my thang. (And if at all possible I’d like to avoid a ‘full’ realm. When queues cut into my already laid-back schedule I just get super sad, you dig?)

I’m laid back and enjoy not sinking hours upon hours of time into this game, but what time I do dedicate I ensure are spent to the best of my ability; whether pushing raids or M+ keys.

Played for most expansions having only very recently come back to BFA for SL preparation after realizing at the beginning of Uldir that BFA just wasn’t for me.

In this time I was able to at least get the solo visions achieve and also some decent m+ runs under my belt. I like to think I excel at playing what I enjoy.

Im looking for a group of people that like to experience the challenges that come along with this game and aren’t afraid to fail. I would offer my tanking services as my greatest asset, but I will also be finding myself playing many classes this go-around, it would appear, so consider me a jack-of-all-trades.

Thanks for reading. I hope to find a home in the coming month.

Hello Danger!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey Danger, I love your attitude! If you can meet our schedule and rowdy young energy environment I’d love to have you on as DPS that you can get comfy with (gotta play what you like.)

Here’s some more info:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hi there Danger!

Murloc Madness has an immediate opening for a tank on our raid team. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. While we are located on a full population server, que times have rarely been an issue for us after two expansions of being on Area 52. Generally que times only pop up during launch week, but even so the que is pretty short by previous standards. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 12/12H NY | 8/8H EP | 2/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!