[A/H] Returning player LF late night group for M+ and potential raids?

I’ve not meddled with this expansion as much as I would have liked to this time around because of some IRL things going on alongside work the past couple of years. Things to be looking up for the most part and I’d like to find a steady-ish group that I can get back into the swing of things with.

Ideally I’d like to play either my druid, or monk, and I’m flexible in terms of healing, dps, or tanking. Though, I’d prefer to find some folks that can tolerate the growing pains while I’m getting back into it a bit and can show some patience.

Mid-30’s, and work evenings EST so when I can be online, will typically be late night (after 10:30pm EST,

Feel free to drop a discord or bnet in order to reach out!

BTW - I am flexible in terms of other potential classes. But I’d like to stay as a class that can be flexible in the roles fulfilled!

Hi! is recruiting! We only do M+ right now, but we’re trying to get enough folks together to do raiding by TWW (or even this expac). We’re on Moon Guard, but you don’t need to transfer by any means.

We’re super chill! I’m in NZ, and one of the guild leaders works a late shift overnight and plays wow at work, and we’re usually yappin’ into the night.

I don’t see your discord name, but you can message sparklez3 on discord for more info!