(A/H) Returning Feral lf raid/m+/social forever home

Hello!

I am returning and looking for the right guild. I got AOTC in EP, and have experience in Heroic Nyalotha but as a tank. I’m looking to primarily play DPS now and in Shadowlands, Feral Druid to be specific. My availability is basically open ended, as I work for myself.

Boosted a new toon to get my bearings with all the stuff in 8.3, just chilling raising my ilvl every day, working on essences, etc. I’m a solid player and a helpful and friendly teammate. While I haven’t had experience yet playing at a hardcore level, I’m interested in a group that always achieves AOTC and ideally pushes into Mythic. I also love to do keys, and some pvp for fun. I will be an asset to any group and I am the kind of player that wants to improve wherever possible, but not to the detriment of mine or anyone else’s enjoyment of the game.

Please keep in mind I’m returning, interested mostly in Shadowlands, so I’m not necessarily that worried about optimal essences/corruption/etc at this point in 8.3, but I’m still hoping to find the right guild, get to know them and fit in so I can have a good home for the next expansion and beyond.

I know melee is tough to get recruited as, but if there’s anyone out there that actually provides a good guild experience (doesn’t just type up a nice post and then leads a dead/cliquey guild) and has room for a cat, please leave your tags for me!

Thank you :smiley: <3

Hey us at AVALANCHE on area 52 horde could find a use for you especially if you wanna off spec tank at all. We raid 11:30pm to 2 am est tue thur. Feel free to hit me up on bnet fynale #1653. We do aotc every tier and then glory and after that we are gonna try to do mythic prog. Hope to hear from you.

Hi Housecåt!

I run a small guild on Sargeras [A] that is looking to build our roster heading into shadowlands.

Our main activity time is 9PM-Midnight pacific with a focus on M+, Arenas, and (once we get our roster finalized) stepping into raids as a guild with AotC being our end of tier goal.

Our mindset is that the game is exactly what it is, a game, and no one should feel pressured into playing a class/spec combo that they don’t want to simply because it’s the “meta.”

If this sounds interesting to you, or you have questions, feel free to message me at:

Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet
or
Pismochef#1380 -Discord

sweet i’ll hit you guys up

HiHi Housecat,

Our guild might be a good fit for you. We all hang out in Discord even during off-raid nights and run a lot of Mythic+. Here’s our spam if this sound like a good fit:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

thanks! <3

1 Like

Good evening mate! Junction may be the guild for you!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like

added! i’m interested, thanks

Good morning Housecat,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We are currently 12/12N and 8/12H (after 3 weeks of raiding and dealing with pugs), working our way through while we fill up the roster. Our current team all comes from Mythic/CE backgrounds. We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding and will be doing dungeon/raid achievements runs as well. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Housecat! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 7/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Good luck in your search either way!

Came across your post and was interested in talking to you about your guild. I sent you a discord friend request to chat. Thanks.