[A/H] Resubbed and Looking for Late Night Home

Hello everyone,

I recently resubbed and I wanted to try my hand at finding a guild to get back into the game with. I work third shift and I can understand it’s not ideal timing, but if there’s something around that time or close to it I can go with it. I work 4p-12:30am EST with Mondays and Tuesdays off.

For faction/server I will go just about anywhere. I’m a fan of just about all types of content, but I haven’t really raided this expac much aside from normal Vault of Incarnates. I am definitely willing to improve with doing things or even going just to see what it is.

Anyways, I hope there’s something out there and if you think I’d make a good addition to your group/guild I’d love to talk more. Even if it might just be pointing me in a direction. Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Hey there! We might be a fit for you! We raid one night a week, on Tuesdays from 6p-9pm PST.

The other fit and what you’ve done so far, you would fit in I believe. We run normal and progress through normal first before going into heroic raiding. Please check out our post below and reach out to me on Discord if you have any questions! Hope to hear from you!