[A/H] LF casual/social guild for 10.0!

Hiya!

My friends and I are looking for a casual guild to hangout in and make some friends.
I’m from the EU so you might not see me around as much due to time difference,
but my friends are both from the US.

We play both on horde and alliance side so it would be great to be in the same guild on both factions when 10.1 releases!
We enjoy doing M+ and PvP and would love to meet some new people who would like to join us.
We do like pushing keys but we aren’t really hardcore, we value having a fun time above anything.

Please reply if you know a guild that might welcome us! :heart:

1 Like

Good evening! If you haven’t found a guild yet, message me in-game or by the following ways listed below! Hope t talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Btag: sgtroeder#1363
Discord: Roadskii#7485

Still looking for a new home! :slight_smile:

Hi Nymrose, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good home for both yourself and your friends. We are both a Social and Casual progressive raiding guild w/ a chatty Discord. Our guild is also welcoming all horde who would like to join our guild. Our raid days and times are: progression Th/F 7-10pm EST. The guild does other things like keys, old runs, etc. , but M+ keys aren’t ever scheduled on our calendar. When someone has a key that they want to run, they just post it in guild chat and if those online aren’t busy, they may run it with them. This past weekend, a few members ran some old content for mounts with our GM. If we sound like the perfect home for both yourself and your friends, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically everyday in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me, and just want an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply to “Bada Bing” directly, and we will get you through there. Hope to have all of you join our family!

Hey Nym!

I can’t believe I’m just now seeing your post… I guess I haven’t been on the Stormrage forums as much as I should be! :slight_smile: Anyway, Hi! /wave I’m Blue & I am the GM of the guild Caffeinated Chaos on Stormrage Alliance. We DO plan to be a cross faction guild, come 10.1.

CC is an 18+ LGBTQ friendly casual/social guild as we do not raid. We like doing fun events together, M+ & a few of us might start PVPing more bc we heard that those cute new mouse pets are for pvp :stuck_out_tongue: AND THEY ARE ADORABLE! (I love their ears!)

Anyway, here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If any of this sounds interesting to you, or if you simply have questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me directly on disc: wigglehugs#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you & I hope the rest of your day is magical!
:heart: / Blue

P.S. You mog is AMAZING! Did you come up with that on your own? I recognize the shirt, but not the rest!

Hi Nymrose - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus but are also welcoming M+ and Casual team members. We love running M+ so you would be a nice addition to that side of our activities. Feel free to add me on Discord and we can speak more there!

Devonellah#0195

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.