[A/H] Grobbulus <The Scourge> WPVP Guild Recruiting Supporters of The Lich King

The Lich King is recruiting members of the Horde and Alliance in preparation for the upcoming scourge invasion of Azeroth which we will be kicking off a bit earlier than blizzard had originally planned. Our focus will be causing chaos and terror to both horde and alliance utilizing our dual faction members in a number of ways.

We are the only wpvp dual faction guild on Grobbulus. Our goals are the goals of the Lich King. We all know Arthas was a fan of wpvp, and as a member of his army you will be in the most powerful guild on the server.

Our members consist of veteran players who have been together since early classic and retail. Our core is strong. Most of us have 70s on both factions but it is not a requirement. All of us have broken away from other guilds to work on this special project for people who love WPVP as much as we do. If you love killing alliance and horde and would like to be part of a very fun and relaxing atmosphere, this is the guild for you.

We are playing the game to have fun first, nothing is required besides a love for wpvp. We find wpvp in any zone at any time, we camp people who deserve it regardless of faction. We close down daily areas and we own summoning stones. As our numbers grow, the possibilities become endless. We encourage the creativity of members to use this guild in as many fun ways as possible, and you will always have the support of geared level 70s on both factions.

If this guild sounds fun to you, find one of us in game or post here and we will find you. Our headquarters in Ice Crown are closed for now but will be open in the coming months. As of now we have members in all time zones but most of us play at night.

Join the 3rd Faction today

4 Likes

This kingdom shall fall and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world.

1 Like

Our numbers grow, come join us in the fun.

Punt a gnome, slug an orc, bash an elf, slap a troll or bop a tauren. You can do it all and more regardless of faction.

Server is almost 50/50 split, wpvp is alive and thriving.

wpvp is going crazy on our server, come join us.

im currently stuck on earthfury trying to find a new server (home) for WotLK. Was scoping Grob for a possible server. Looks balanced. Alot of talk about wpvp going on. Tbh, wpvp is the only thing I care about. I have both factions on dual accounts, but will prob only bring my alliance account.

My Btag is StraightHate#11937 if anyone wants to hmu about how i hook up with you guys

If you like wpvp man, just gotta get to Grob. Ton of pvp guilds alliance side, horde side not so much. Ours is unique tho in the rp aspect making it both factions, we also try to keep things casual and fun as most of us came from guilds who took the game way too seriously.

ya sounds good BabaĆ½. Iā€™m still lvling one character to max, and also 2 crafting profs (which are hella easier to level when you can gather every node in a zone - since there are no people playing on the server lol) then making my way over alliance side. And I agree bout the casual and fun. I work 6 days a week so going hardcore in a sweaty guild is not for me anymore. But when iā€™m on I def wanna kill. iā€™ll be in touch

Awesome to hear, wpvp is really goingcrazy right now and with the new island dailys its gotten even better. Come check it out

sign me up.

1 Like

Come on down! Price is right theme song

I always loved WPvP and left retail because of WM and Open world immersionā€™s death. I would like to join u guys xD

1 Like

Im having a very hard time trying to join this guild on either faction. Can someone coordinate with me please. Im looking forward to Boosting and join in on the fun. Ty.

I gotchyu, iā€™ll be on all day today, sorry youve had trouble! And Goukimaru, we are hoping to fill the guild with people just like you. Grobbulus is an absolute war zone currently and wpvp is at its peak.

I got a deleted Ally Pala on lvl 10, and am leveling a Horde warlock currently on 8. i dont mind switching back to ally till agust when we can both. just tell me which side im needed on the most. got my boost in hand too.

I still search for you Gangalf, the Lich King has plans for you.

I ended up Boosting on Bene, had some 200 gold there already. :confused: But the server sucks tbh. Iā€™ll probably transfer out next time they make it free.

Here :wink: gonna level something on the Horde side, now. The Lich is too persistent.

:smiley: We are waiting