[A/H] Gimmick CE Guild Sun/Mon 4/8M 6:30-9:30pm

Gimmick

Are you a seasoned raider looking for a CE raiding guild with a structured schedule? The Guild Gimmick is on the hunt for skilled and dedicated players push CE. We have a focused and efficient raid environment with plenty of banter to keep the game feeling like a game.

Currently after,
All Experienced ranged dps,
Aug/Dev
Ele
Spriest

Sunday / Monday
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM [Server Time]

High-End Progression: We are committed to achieving Cutting Edge and beyond, pushing for top-tier performance each tier.

Experienced Leadership: Led by players with extensive raid experience and a track record of success.

Efficient Raiding: Our raids are well-organized and aim to maximize progression within our fixed raid hours.

Positive Environment:* A supportive and professional atmosphere where every member’s contribution is valued.

What We’re Looking For:

Competent / Consistent Players: Proven experience in high-level raiding content and a solid understanding of your class and role.
Commitment: Reliable attendance during raid hours and a willingness to prepare and improve between raids.
Team Players: Excellent mechanical performance for late end prog with a strong individual performance on your spec.

Actively LF well-honed healers to join our roster preferably MW/Rdruid + consistent and strong DPS to join us for TWW.

[discord.gg/SR8mwnD8mp] Guild disc jump in and fill out an application.
Contact me @retoos on disc
retoos#1883 on bnet

2 Likes

Buy calls on NVIDIA

1 Like

Currently looking for more experienced healers / dps to trial ! Pm me @retoos on disc

Still looking for legendary healers / DPS to bolster our ranks! Pm me @Popsiclex or @retoos on discord.

join guild disc or add me @retoos for all info !

Greetings, brave adventurers of Azeroth!

Are you ready to join a guild that combines epic raids, dungeon delving, and a whole lot of laughs? Look no further! At Gimmick, we offer a haven for players who seek camaraderie, epic adventures, and the unique experience of gaming alongside the one and only Baldnigel.

What We Offer:

Epic Raiding: Conquer the toughest bosses with a team that knows how to get the job done (despite Baldnigel’s “helpful” advice).

Mythic+ Dive into dungeons with a squad that can handle any challenge (and the occasional Baldnigel-induced chaos).

Friendly Community: Enjoy a supportive and friendly guild chat, with Baldnigel’s colorful commentary to keep things lively.

Still chasing all ex experienced raiders and players for TWW!

Looking for a Monk called Yukon, as well as experienced CE players.

We are recruiting all with good high end mythic or CE exp pst me !!

I am personally looking for someone to fulfill raiding requirements

Also given the current economic environment investors should start looking at Bonds as a viable option to hold and lock in gains.

I am not a financial advisor.

Other then financial advice we have a strong core pushing forward into TWW and on the search for more to get CE with us

lets gooooooo

Hey does CE guild mean you guys got CE cause I don’t see it on guild page

Recruiting all dps

recruiting tank and dps

recruiting tank and dps

Recruiting for tanks/dps hit us up can pm in disc @milkinz

Recruiting for tanks/dps/heals hit us up can pm in disc @milkinz

Recruiting all ranged dps message me on disc @retoos