-AH Error - Progenitor Essentia

So something weird is going on, Progenitor Essentia is showing 479 (and growing) for sale for 1 silver, and anytime you try to buy any it gives an internal auction error, then freezes the AH until you close it.

7 Likes

This is bad news for blizzard, they need to fix this before there is no wow economy.

Can confirm this is still happening as of 9am pacific this morning.

Known issue; it’s tied into this much larger mess:

1 Like

Its almost like its designed to happen this way I think there may be more to this than a random bug

And not surprisingly legendary prices are climbing.

Is there an official post somewhere around AH status, known issues, and what players should expect / do? At this point I don’t trust anything I see and I’m hesitant to buy or sell even when the information I see looks right because I don’t trust what may actually happen.

Nope. Had a Twitter rep yesterday say “I believe this is being looked into” (after 3 days of these issues). That’s it.

I’ve seen no responses to inquiries today on Twitter, and no blue post on here, in spite of the issue really blowing up now. They’re being straight up mum on the subject.

2 Likes

It’s bad enough that the prices on many items have tanked, leaving folks from higher priced servers better off sitting on items and gold instead of bothering to list anything. Lots of items can’t be purchased at all, except sometimes in small quantities, by trial and error.